Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 10 Apr 12, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Kara
Proud to wear my Ears

I'm loving the trip so far, I've never done DisCo but from your report I now really want to go! I'm especially loving the restaurant bits as I've never eaten in a Disney restaurant before either but the food all looks fab. I'm really looking forward to your tasting session and planning session
Kara is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Apr 12, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahewoods
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 7
No, I couldn't do it online, it wouldn't recognise my number. It was fine over the phone, make sure you use 0800 1690730. Option 3 is disney dining, we all need a freebie now and again, my call was just under a hour.

Glad the leak as been found here's to the drying up :-)

Good luck with getting everything you want tomorrow. Xx
sarahewoods is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 12, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by happy bunny View Post
Your report about your meal at Ohana's, now has me drooling

We are going there for the first time in October.
We have opted for an early dinner, when it first opens, as we are hoping to pop over to MK, as we think it will be a MNSSHP night.
So two special things to look forward to in one evening
Ohana is amazing! Hope you enjoy it as much as us, that will be a very special night for you

Originally Posted by wakeuplaura View Post
OMG You actually look AMAZING! your weightloss has went so well and you make such a beautiful bride

lucky lady xx
Thank you Laura, very sweet of you! xxx

Originally Posted by Kara View Post
I'm loving the trip so far, I've never done DisCo but from your report I now really want to go! I'm especially loving the restaurant bits as I've never eaten in a Disney restaurant before either but the food all looks fab. I'm really looking forward to your tasting session and planning session
Hehe you should try to fit in DisCo if you can then take advantage of the free Seaworld or Aquatica tickets too! You will love Disney Dining

Hope to get some mroe report up today if I can, photos ready now for next 2 days on Photobucket so just need to find the time!

Originally Posted by sarahewoods View Post
No, I couldn't do it online, it wouldn't recognise my number. It was fine over the phone, make sure you use 0800 1690730. Option 3 is disney dining, we all need a freebie now and again, my call was just under a hour.

Glad the leak as been found here's to the drying up :-)

Good luck with getting everything you want tomorrow. Xx
Thanks Sarah, I managed to do mine all online (I emailed Disney yesterday for the reservation number to use!) apart from Ohana so just used the freephone number and so pleased we are all set...see next post xxx
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly
DLP - Oct 2008 - SL, Nov 2011 - Cheyenne, Nov 2014 - Cheyenne

Christmas in the Magic Dec 2015
Will We Make A Rope Drop?! - Apr/May 2013
Mr & Mrs V's Wishes Wedding and Disneymoon - October 2012
Our First Magical Trip - May 2011

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 12, 12:58 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Today is ADR Day!

So we have finally reached the 180 day mark which means I can book our ADRs for the first 10 days of our trip...and very happy to report back that I got everything we planned, just had to move a couple but only by 20 mins max

The online system was fine so I done them all on there apart from Ohana Rehearsal Dinner as that is for 27 guests, so I phoned up and had the pleasure of Grim Grinning Ghosts hold music!

So here is our list:

Tues 9th - Mama Melrose 5pm
Wed 10th - Crystal Palace 8.20am
Wed 10th - Whispering Canyon Cafe 5.20pm
Thur 11th - Cape May Cafe 9am
Thur 11th - Coral Reef 6.40pm
Fri 12th - House of Blues 7.45pm
Sat 13th - Tusker House 8.05am
Sat 13th - Yachtsman Steakhouse 7.30pm
Sun 14th - Ohana 9.30am
Sun 14th - Teppan Edo 4.30pm
Mon 15th - Ohana Rehearsal dinner 8pm

What do you guys think?

Hoping to add on Ton'y Town Square, 50s PTC, Narcoossees, CRT and the dessert party when the days become available
WDW (We love split stays!) - May 2011 - POR/BLT, Mar 2012 - Dibb Villa, Oct 2012 - SSR/GF/DCL/BLT, Apr 2013 - CSR/WL, Nov 2013 - BWV/AKL/DCL/OKW, May 2015 - OKW, November 2015 - ASMu, November 2016 - BCV/Poly

lady emz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 12, 02:25 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Yippee! Some good news at last!
So pleased you got everything done, especially Ohana as I know that meant a lot to you!
Are you doing anything special for that? I'm at Via Napoli but can't think of anything but want to do something!
Wishes DP will be a while as I think they book it approx 3 months out, I'll let you know when I book mine and yours should follow soon after!
So pleased for you! xx

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 12, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
lady emz
Imagineer

lady emz's Reviews
Arrow

Originally Posted by NatsyNoo View Post
Yippee! Some good news at last!
So pleased you got everything done, especially Ohana as I know that meant a lot to you!
Are you doing anything special for that? I'm at Via Napoli but can't think of anything but want to do something!
Wishes DP will be a while as I think they book it approx 3 months out, I'll let you know when I book mine and yours should follow soon after!
So pleased for you! xx
Yes that certainly cheered me up! Really pleased we got them all, and thanks to your yachtsman recommendation!
We are going to do our bm, parents and groomsmen gifts at Ohana hopefully, although its quite manic in there isn't it so I was thinking maybe try to book mizners lounge after our rehearsal for quieter presentation of gifts? I have also been thinking of creating maybe a word search with all things about us to find or a quiz to do then have a little prize? I'm hoping we all get given leis! I did want to do a stitch grooms cake but it will be a waste of money as we will be too full up judging by last months trip! Lol. Can you think of anything else?

Thank you for DP warning! Xxx

Old 11 Apr 12, 04:17 PM  
Link to this Post
madhatter3
Imagineer

madhatter3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
well done on booking your ADR's, we loved Tusker, Crystal palace, Coral reef adn whispering canyon, also loved the desert party, but once done it would not do it again, but think its because it was busy, and in a small place, which Emma did not like.

Glad to hear that they have pin pointed where your leak is coming from, and that you will be back home before you know it.

Looking back on your photo's, you can see how much weight you have lost and you look amazing, its hard work, I have managed to loose 1 stone since Jan, (starting my disney diet early this time around, aim for another 2 stone to loose )
madhatter3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 12, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarah84
Imagineer

Wow i can't believe your ADR days has come around already, glad you got everything booked you wanted espcially the O'Hana one I can't wait for dinner there in 2 weeks
Sarah84 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 12, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by lady emz View Post
Yes that certainly cheered me up! Really pleased we got them all, and thanks to your yachtsman recommendation!
We are going to do our bm, parents and groomsmen gifts at Ohana hopefully, although its quite manic in there isn't it so I was thinking maybe try to book mizners lounge after our rehearsal for quieter presentation of gifts? I have also been thinking of creating maybe a word search with all things about us to find or a quiz to do then have a little prize? I'm hoping we all get given leis! I did want to do a stitch grooms cake but it will be a waste of money as we will be too full up judging by last months trip! Lol. Can you think of anything else?

Thank you for DP warning! Xxx
I think that's a nice idea. How about decorating etc? Have you been in touch with them?

I want a lei when we go! Is it not guaranteed?

I considered a cake but thought the same...we're having the mezzo metro so that's a lot of pizza, and we'll have wedding cake the next day!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Apr 12, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
How are you sorting your licence?

I have booked a car $110 but Carrie H posted on FB earlier that the postal service direct with the courthouse doesn't cost anything, so it's just the notary fee that would be extra...if it's reasonable, I'll do it by post as it'll save time when there as we're spending the day in Epcot with my mum, nan, sister and Dan, but otherwise, we'll stick with the original plan.

Finding out notary fees is like a needle in a haystack! I read £80 once which put me off but I read elsewhere closer to £20

Do you know?

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Closed Thread