Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 29 Apr 12, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post

SUCH AMAZING IDEAS All looks so fab. The venues look amazing, and look stunning
Love all the rustic signs & mr and mrs. So lovely. Love the coke bottles, and cupcake toppers.
I have some amazing cupcake mr & mrs toppers with a little bow tie and the other with a little vale on. I also love the suitcase cards- I'm hoping to get my hands on a plain american style mail box that we can hand print on where people can put their cards- UP kinda feel.

Can't wait to read a long as your plans carry on xoxo
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 12, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post

I am sitting here in awe. I am so impressed by how you have put your own spin on absolutely every tiny detail. Sounds like such a great magical day
Old 29 Apr 12, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Kara
Proud to wear my Ears

Hi Bel,

I've finally caught up on here and saw your PJ, your day looks absolutely amazing, I love all the touches and can't believe how planned you have everything already! I especially love the personalised cake topper, I may need to get the detail off you for who makes those as I think it's the perfect keepsake of the day.

Kara is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 12, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post
nattyk
Imagineer

Omg that looks amazing, I would love to be a guest at your wedding x x enjoy the rest of your planning x x
2008 (April) - Villa Windsor Hills, 2009 (Dec) - Villa Tuscan Hills, 2012 (Aug) Regal Palms/Marco Island 2013 (Aug) NY & Orlando, 2015 (Aug) AMI & Orlando, 2016 (Aug) Cabana Bay & AMI, 2017 (Dec) Orlando Villa Formosa Gardens
nattyk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Apr 12, 11:32 PM  
Link to this Post

I have LOVED reading your plans! The dresses you like are STUNNING! Had I seen them I know that I would have at least tried them on, I had a 'vintage glamour' style dress.

Love the Disney touches, your day sounds like its going to be perfect, i cant wait to hear all about it (you blooming well better tell us how it all went and show millions of photo's!)
Old 30 Apr 12, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post

your venue is absolutely stunning, so unique but welcoming & warming and so beautiful too.
Your wedding day is going to be truly wonderful hun all your ideas are so radical and will make the day one that nobody will ever forget.
Old 30 Apr 12, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
CC71
Apprentice Imagineer

CC71's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Hi Bel, just had to comment on your wedding plans as I followed your trip report too, I promise I'm not some mad stalker type person, but the care and thought you've put in to your planning is incredible, your wedding will be wonderful - love your venue choice and theme and it couldn't be further from tacky or naff, I think it's classy and very natural especially love the vintage touches. Your choices seem to reflect you as a couple really well and your guests are very lucky to have such a thoughtful, kind girl sharing her special day with them. I wish you and Sean a lifetime of love and happiness, you both deserve it.
Sorry for the gushy post, I married my beloved ten years ago this August and it was truly the most magical day of my life. We had a small intimate wedding at a small country house hotel surrounded by all the people we loved. My darling dad died very suddenly just a couple of weeks ago and it's comforting to look back at our wedding photos and remember happier times.
I look forward to hearing more about how your plans come together and your wedding dress search.

Edited at 08:44 AM.
CC71 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 May 12, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
lauz
Imagineer

Your wedding plans sound really lovely, you have clearly put a lot of thought into making it personal to you both.
lauz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 12, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
ukeeyorelover
Apprentice Imagineer

ukeeyorelover's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 10
I absolutely love this thread! I'm in a similar situation to you, I got engaged in Disney and have decided on an English Wedding. We're desperate for a Disneymoon

I really hope you continue with the thread cause I've already taken some great ideas from you. I absolutely adore the vintage feel and I too would love some Disney touches to my day.

I'm subscribed and can't wait for the next installment
ukeeyorelover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 12, 10:00 AM  
Link to this Post

This is something like my ultimate dream of a wedding too. Vintage and Disney are amazing Everything looks lovely, good luck!
Closed Thread