Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > Weddings and Honeymoons
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.
Closed Thread
Unread 1 Sep 12, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
madhatter3
Imagineer

madhatter3's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Ah Luca is such a handsome little boy, love his smile.

madhatter3 hat trick pre tripee april 16http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?p=11091819#post11091819
madhatter3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Libby's sweet 16th Birthday trip
Unread 3 Sep 12, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
lizj1982
Excited about Disney

lizj1982's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by jellybean View Post
Just found your thread and the plans are coming along nicely! Your little Luca is gorge!

We get married in 11 days time at Cypress Grove through Carrie s I'll hopefully be able to answer you a bit more after then with how all our choices panned out! We are having our photos at the grand Floridian and the meal at citricos as they've been so fab with helping with all my plans and ideas. I reallyw anted to see wishes on my wedding night so this way we can watch them from the beach. We have Randy too I love all his work so I'm sure he'll be fab!
Ooh how exciting, bet you are so giddy! Looking forward to seeing pics and hearing how it went. Hope you have a fantastic day x
June 2013 - Dibb villa and our little boys first trip to see Mickey! Sept 2013 - Cypress Grove wedding and Emerald Island Villa June 2015 - Villa May 2016 - 30 weeks pregnant in Disney October 2018 - Our crazy princess' first trip
lizj1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Last minute trip
Unread 3 Sep 12, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsWoody
Very Serious Dibber

Hi Liz, You are just up the road from me in Hyde!

I too am getting married at Cypress Grove in May. I am having my reception meal at Citricos and hopefully doing a wishes cruise. I'm currently focused on planning my UK party and desperately trying to find a suitable venue within budget, being from my neck of the woods maybe you have some suggestions? I need to start a pre trippie too to keep track of everything!

Your plans so far sound fab and I love your dress!

Emma x

May 2015 - Planning:Vero beach, 4nt Disney Dream, Dibb Villa @Westridge,WDW Dolphin & RPR Club level
MrsWoody is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Going back to the wizarding world!
Unread 12 Sep 12, 12:36 PM  
Link to this Post
tracysayshello
I want to go now!

Cyprus grove gardens is beautiful , we married there August 24th last year, we go back Florida in 4days , wish I could marry again there this year. Lol . We only had a small wedding , afterwards we went magiannos (little Italy ) for a meal. Staff were great and food was amazing, they even gave us a huge platter of cakes for free. X
tracysayshello is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
visit to the mouse
Unread 6 Oct 12, 02:13 PM  
Link to this Post
lizj1982
Excited about Disney

lizj1982's Reviews
Originally Posted by absolutechic View Post
Hi Liz, You are just up the road from me in Hyde!

I too am getting married at Cypress Grove in May. I am having my reception meal at Citricos and hopefully doing a wishes cruise. I'm currently focused on planning my UK party and desperately trying to find a suitable venue within budget, being from my neck of the woods maybe you have some suggestions? I need to start a pre trippie too to keep track of everything!

Your plans so far sound fab and I love your dress!

Emma x
So sorry for the delay, what a coincidence. We should meet up sometime and share ideas. We're not having a UK reception as we just can't afford it. We looked at Peruga at Woodheys which is gorgeous, I think the minimum spend is 5000. Bredbury Hall is also nice, they have a bridal fayre there next week, I'm going on the Sunday if you fancy it.
Liz x
June 2013 - Dibb villa and our little boys first trip to see Mickey! Sept 2013 - Cypress Grove wedding and Emerald Island Villa June 2015 - Villa May 2016 - 30 weeks pregnant in Disney October 2018 - Our crazy princess' first trip
lizj1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Last minute trip
Unread 17 Dec 12, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
lizj1982
Excited about Disney

lizj1982's Reviews
Sorry it's been so long since I did an update, we've had a run of bad luck! My other half got made redundant then bathroom leek and other bits around the house, so we were a little reluctant to make any more plans until we got back on our feet.

Darren is now back in work so I went dress shopping and only went and ordered my dress! I've also bought some shoes but not sure how comfortable they will be for the whole day.

So this is my dress

I've ordered my dress one size smaller than I am as I'm trying to loose weight, a stone so far and hoping for about 10 pounds more.

And these are my shoes

I've still not sent out any invitations as not many people are coming and those that are have already booked their holidays but the plan is to go and look at invitations over the holidays, I saw some designs whilst at a wedding fayre so going to go visit her shop.

I also need to look into booking Ohana's, I'm really not sure where to start. Do I need to wait until the ADR date or can I contact them sooner? Any advice greatly appreciated.

I've also ordered our Disney and Universal tickets as Attraction Tickets Direct had an offer on and also bought our photo pass+ as that was on offer too!

Think that's everything so far, don't feel like I can really do much as Carrie is very organised lol

Edited at 06:36 AM.
Last minute trip
Unread 17 Dec 12, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsWoody
Very Serious Dibber

So sorry to hear about your OH, but good news that things are sorted now.
I love your dress and shoes, you will look stunning. I haven't sent my invites out either, I'm making my own UK ones and haven't even thought about sending any for the Florida ones tbh. x

May 2015 - Planning:Vero beach, 4nt Disney Dream, Dibb Villa @Westridge,WDW Dolphin & RPR Club level
MrsWoody is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Going back to the wizarding world!
Unread 17 Dec 12, 08:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Peppagail
Very Serious Dibber

So glad your OH is back in work and you can continue with your planning your dress and shoes are beautiful
Peppagail is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
1st trip back after our Florida wedding
Closed Thread
Ocean Florida