Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 30 Nov 19, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Unexpectedpenny
Imagineer

Another brilliant and highly detailed report. Thank you so much for taking the time to do it and share with us
Unexpectedpenny is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 19, 03:37 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
Mobile

Originally Posted by Unexpectedpenny View Post
Another brilliant and highly detailed report. Thank you so much for taking the time to do it and share with us
Thanks for reading and commenting
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Dec 19, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
show_the_magic
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Loved your report x
show_the_magic is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Dec 19, 12:07 AM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by show_the_magic View Post
Loved your report x
Thank you 😊
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 19, 05:40 AM  
Link to this Post
fizzypop
Imagineer

Loved reading your report, thank you for taking the time to share it and has given me plenty of ideas for next summer. We are also looking to share meals, I would like an alcoholic drink and DD a soft drink with a shared meal but I can only find info to say you can chose a soft drink or an alcoholic drink with a meal. Please could you point me in the direction of where you found this out so I won’t have to use a snack credit for my DD’s drink just in case we are asked. Thank you.
fizzypop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 19, 11:19 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Mobile

Originally Posted by fizzypop View Post
Loved reading your report, thank you for taking the time to share it and has given me plenty of ideas for next summer. We are also looking to share meals, I would like an alcoholic drink and DD a soft drink with a shared meal but I can only find info to say you can chose a soft drink or an alcoholic drink with a meal. Please could you point me in the direction of where you found this out so I won’t have to use a snack credit for my DD’s drink just in case we are asked. Thank you.
Normal QS you do just get one drink so alcoholic or soft drink. My daughter will drink the free iced water so she’d have that and I’d have alcohol. She had plenty of fizzy pop at ts and in her refill mug plus spent snacks on Starbucks drinks.
The QS meals that are a set price like Be our guest, pizzafari, include a soft drink in the price but on dining plan you could get an alcoholic drink too. Hope that makes sense.
Old 23 Dec 19, 03:48 PM  
Link to this Post
ShezMcQ
Excited about Disney

ShezMcQ's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
I've just read through this from the start. You seem to have had some great meals and made really good use of the DDP.

I totally agree with you re Tusker House carved ham and mustard sauce. DH and I loved that sauce so much, we asked for (and were given) the recipe. I've not made it yet but you've inspired me to try and see if I can get it right (there's only ingredients, not quantities on the recipe).

Love all the Target/Walmart pics. I adore the Pepperidge Farm Swirl Raisin Cinnamon bread so was salivating at those pics

When we go back next year, we've got the QS plan instead of DDP and I'm quite looking forward to it to be honest. Like your DD, our DD also eats very little at a time and so QS eating suits her better as she can just share a QS meal with her wee brother rather than feeling she has to try and eat a big TS meal.

Well done getting straight back onto SW. Its so hard to do after a holiday or a break away!

Thanks again for taking the time to do the review, I've really enjoyed reading it through.
Polynesian Resort/HRH/The Grove - Nov18
RPR/Floridays/Hollywood Beach - Oct19
ShezMcQ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Dec 19, 11:58 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by ShezMcQ View Post
I've just read through this from the start. You seem to have had some great meals and made really good use of the DDP.

I totally agree with you re Tusker House carved ham and mustard sauce. DH and I loved that sauce so much, we asked for (and were given) the recipe. I've not made it yet but you've inspired me to try and see if I can get it right (there's only ingredients, not quantities on the recipe).

Love all the Target/Walmart pics. I adore the Pepperidge Farm Swirl Raisin Cinnamon bread so was salivating at those pics

When we go back next year, we've got the QS plan instead of DDP and I'm quite looking forward to it to be honest. Like your DD, our DD also eats very little at a time and so QS eating suits her better as she can just share a QS meal with her wee brother rather than feeling she has to try and eat a big TS meal.

Well done getting straight back onto SW. Its so hard to do after a holiday or a break away!

Thanks again for taking the time to do the review, I've really enjoyed reading it through.
Thanks for reading and commenting. Hope you do a QSDP report.
Old 1 Jan 20, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Capt Wilko
Trying for More Ears

Another great food report and it sounds like you had a fantastic mother/daughter trip.

Well done on your weight loss, you look amazing and it has been lovely seeing your daughter change from a girl into a beautiful young woman through your reports.

Love a good post with lots of American supermarket photos. I wonder what they would think of our limited choice of flavours of Oreos, M&Ms etc.

Happy New Year
Old 1 Jan 20, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie1981
Apprentice Imagineer

Have finally just finished your report and as always loved it, we flew out on the 23rd october and i remember trying to keep up with you before our trip 😂 glad you both had a fab time as a mum and daughter trip, any thoughts if/when you’ll return to florida? I’ve been following along with you on instagram and remember reading how hard you were finding your first week back on sw and dreading mine on our return😂, thank you for posting your meals and again well done. You look amazing 😃

Edited at 08:53 PM.
minnie1981 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List