Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 26 May 20, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
jobelly
Imagineer

Paying Disney off

I'm still hoping that my trip will go ahead and I have to pay disney in about a months time. I'm sure I read somewhere on the dibb that disney were putting back final payments until only a couple of weeks before. Has there been any official confirmation about that or does anyone have any further information on it?
Old 27 May 20, 08:48 AM  
Link to this Post
jdouds
Imagineer

Hi can’t help on the payment issue at present but just want to say they have been very good with us.
We spoke to Disney on phone last Tuesday ref our cancelled trip end of June and we had full refund including deposit in bank on Thursday . Great customer service.
jdouds is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 20, 08:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Jo
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jobelly View Post
I'm still hoping that my trip will go ahead and I have to pay disney in about a months time. I'm sure I read somewhere on the dibb that disney were putting back final payments until only a couple of weeks before. Has there been any official confirmation about that or does anyone have any further information on it?
I am in the same position and need to pay by next Friday, it payment is delayed it would be good to know as hopefully over the next few weeks we will find out more with regards to how the parks are opening and international travel.
August 2018 - Villa at Oak Island Community
December 2021 - Art of Animation Cars Suite
Disney Jo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 20, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

I know people have been told payment is due 5 weeks before instead of 8 weeks,this is just for hotel/ticket bookings,not flight inclusive.
nadya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 20, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
jobelly
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you both. I’ve looked a bit further back on threads and it seems like it is 35 days now when you pay. I’m sure if there allowing people to pay off the balance at all though reading comments which makes me worry they think international visits won’t be happening?
Old 27 May 20, 09:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Niki Mouse
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Hi,

I emailed them about this yesterday. I got a reply saying that you have to call. Going to ring them this morning
Niki Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 20, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
lynne6705
Disney's Yacht Club Guest

I emailed them about this and they have come back to me saying that they will be in touch with me regarding my options over the next week and then I will have to call to confirm what I want to do
Old 27 May 20, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Jo
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Niki Mouse View Post
Hi,

I emailed them about this yesterday. I got a reply saying that you have to call. Going to ring them this morning
Please will you let us know when you do get through what the options were or whether it was just to call to pay?
Disney Jo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 20, 09:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Jo
Imagineer

I have just called Disney and was through within 2 minutes. I am due to pay balance next week but they have delayed it for me until the 2nd July and she said she hopes by that point we will know more details with regards to ticketing and resort stays.

I asked for an email confirmation re the delay in paying as I was worried it might get cancelled if I don't pay - but she said there was no email option but she has noted it on my booking.

I feel better now just knowing that I have another month until I need to pay and I am hoping we will know a lot more details by then.
Old 28 May 20, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
jobelly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Disney Jo View Post
I have just called Disney and was through within 2 minutes. I am due to pay balance next week but they have delayed it for me until the 2nd July and she said she hopes by that point we will know more details with regards to ticketing and resort stays.

I asked for an email confirmation re the delay in paying as I was worried it might get cancelled if I don't pay - but she said there was no email option but she has noted it on my booking.

I feel better now just knowing that I have another month until I need to pay and I am hoping we will know a lot more details by then.
Thanks, I might do that as well.
Touring plans have emailed new park hours through to me and that more than anything is making me think twice, as they have really shortened the hours and if there is no parades or fireworks. Also I don’t know what would happen about restaurants booked inside the park after closing hours. It’s a lot to pay for only half an experience.