Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 18 Aug 15, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post

Walt disney world planning dvd

Morning, anyone any ideas on how to get my hands on a 2015/2016 walt disney world planning dvd? I'm sure I remember that they only send them out to America now?

Any help would be great. I have already ordered the brochures and little book of magic
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 15, 09:26 AM  
Link to this Post
liamis2cool
Helping Minnie

Originally Posted by Hudders View Post
Morning, anyone any ideas on how to get my hands on a 2015/2016 walt disney world planning dvd? I'm sure I remember that they only send them out to America now?

Any help would be great. I have already ordered the brochures and little book of magic
disneyvacations/dv/e...urcecode=11848

thats the only web page i can find and like you said on the right hand side it states..

"This offer is only available to U.S. and Canadian households. One per household"

Saying that last time i went 2012 - I sent a submission off 6 months before we went to show my daughter, it arrive 3 weeks after we went

most of these dvd's end up on youtube if you search on there your prob find the video.
1992 - Disney Carribean Beach Resort, 1994 - Disney Carribean Beach Resort, 1998 - Disney Carribean Beach Resort, 2011 - International Drive - Hilton Double Tree By Sea World, 2011 - Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch, 2012 - Disney Coronado Springs Resort,iDrive - Hilton Double Tree by Universal 2013 2016 - Disney Carribean Beach/Universal Cabana Bay
liamis2cool is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 15, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by liamis2cool View Post
disneyvacations/dv/e...urcecode=11848

thats the only web page i can find and like you said on the right hand side it states..

"This offer is only available to U.S. and Canadian households. One per household"

Saying that last time i went 2012 - I sent a submission off 6 months before we went to show my daughter, it arrive 3 weeks after we went

most of these dvd's end up on youtube if you search on there your prob find the video.

Checked youtube said its 2015 planning dvd but it isn't! Very annoying used to love ordering every year. Sorry for being stupid what do you mean submission of your daughter?
Old 18 Aug 15, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney3
Very Serious Dibber

Planning DVD

Yes, we couldn't get one for our last trip.
However, not sure if you have seen it, but I went onto
disneyvideoplanner/
You can pick the clips of the info/resorts/parks that you want, and it will put all of them together and then you can watch them back.
I saved a video clip of the parks etc that I wanted us all to watch, then plugged laptop into tv, and we had an afternoon watching the clips and getting all excited for the holiday!

Edited at 09:43 AM.
Disney3 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 15, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
liamis2cool
Helping Minnie

Originally Posted by Hudders View Post
Checked youtube said its 2015 planning dvd but it isn't! Very annoying used to love ordering every year. Sorry for being stupid what do you mean submission of your daughter?
On the web page when you used to be able to order it for the UK i just meant i submitted a request, i already knew what was on offer at Disneyworld so it was just for my daughter to watch
1992 - Disney Carribean Beach Resort, 1994 - Disney Carribean Beach Resort, 1998 - Disney Carribean Beach Resort, 2011 - International Drive - Hilton Double Tree By Sea World, 2011 - Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch, 2012 - Disney Coronado Springs Resort,iDrive - Hilton Double Tree by Universal 2013 2016 - Disney Carribean Beach/Universal Cabana Bay
liamis2cool is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 15, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
dtm316
Proud to wear my Ears

dtm316's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 23
Thanks for the link Disney3, that's a great website
dtm316 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 15, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by liamis2cool View Post
On the web page when you used to be able to order it for the UK i just meant i submitted a request, i already knew what was on offer at Disneyworld so it was just for my daughter to watch
Oh so they actually sent one out. Interestingggggg

Thanks
Old 18 Aug 15, 11:01 AM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread