Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 11 Oct 18, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
fatblokeflorida
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
So do we! Results day is Thursday 21st August so you’ll land the day before
Isn't the Thursday that week the 22nd and that's the date we were originally working to but then we had a school parents evening and the date they had was either the 18th or 19th neither of which are a Thursday which is the day I thought they were always released. Confused or what?
fatblokeflorida is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 18, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by fatblokeflorida View Post
Isn't the Thursday that week the 22nd and that's the date we were originally working to but then we had a school parents evening and the date they had was either the 18th or 19th neither of which are a Thursday which is the day I thought they were always released. Confused or what?
Yes sorry it’s the 22nd! For as long as I can remember it’s always been the third Thursday in August.

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 18, 07:06 PM  
Link to this Post
fatblokeflorida
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Yes sorry it’s the 22nd! For as long as I can remember it’s always been the third Thursday in August.
Now I'm even more confused then as wouldn't the 3rd Thursday in August be the 15th? And where did you see those flights by the way?
fatblokeflorida is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 18, 07:12 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by fatblokeflorida View Post
Now I'm even more confused then as wouldn't the 3rd Thursday in August be the 15th? And where did you see those flights by the way?
Oh yeah, next year there’s 5 thursdays in August! Either way it’s definitely the 22nd. Found them on netflights

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 18, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
olaf38
Getting Excited

Mobile

All booked, so excited! Family of 4 London to Oakland 2nd August San Diego to London 23rd August £1374 including a bag each and booked seats. Really pleased, now to plan the rest 😀😀😀
olaf38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 18, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr__Incredible
Helping Minnie

Had planned on a cheap 2019 holiday but just got a bargain with Virgin that we couldn't turn down (hope it isn't a misprice).

Man to Vegas Direct on 1st August
SFO to Man via JFK on 15th August

2 adults, 2 teens and 1 child with luggage for £1,300. Flights for our cheap holiday to Spain would have cost more!
Mr__Incredible is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 18, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
prthomas
Trading Disney Pins

I just checked for LHR->LAX->SAN for 4 adults and 1 child - 1600. But the same flight LHR->LAX is 4000!
prthomas is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
sparkles18
Imagineer

Found a great indirect flight on skyscanner from Birmingham to San Francisco via Dublin with BA operated by Aer Lingus for £272pp 20th Aug- 2nd September 2019 includes luggage too. Can be booked through Netflights.
sparkles18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 18, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
fiona88
Excited about Disney

Posting to follow the thread, checking prices for NCL->SFO LAX->NCL for 2 adults in June and coming up around £450 each but through companies I've never heard of which makes me nervous

Edited at 03:16 PM.
fiona88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 18, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
motherofthree
Trying for More Ears

Cheap flights

We booked return flights to and from San Diego with Virgin Atlantic in their sale a couple of weeks ago. Paid £1317 for two adults, one teen and two children. Heathrow to San Diego return with one stopover each way. Flying out 6th August, back 23rd August. This price doesn't include luggage or pre-booked seats though.
motherofthree is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List