Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 13 Oct 14, 11:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Captain Nemo
Imagineer

We exchanged points for 2 free buffet breakfasts and a 2 for 1 breakfast at MGM. I do love a freebie
Old 15 Oct 14, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
PrincessBower
Getting Excited

Just had to add to this it's totally not random, me and my DH have just both joined and played for 30 mins and EVERY spin was an identical win for us both... even the ones where we chose random cards etc.
PrincessBower is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Oct 14, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
jasminedivas
Apprentice Imagineer

jasminedivas's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I've been playing since July and have 160,000 gold coins. We are hoping to go next August so I play most days or just get the free coins if I don't want to play. I use the puffin web browser on my ipad to play the Facebook game so I don't have to get the laptop out, I also use the ipad app and now the blackjack app too. There is a new stipulation to some of the rewards and that is that u must be staying in one of their hotels to redeem some things or it is a higher cost in coins if you are staying elsewhere. Hope that makes sense!

Comfort Inn LBV 1999, All Star movies 2003/4/6. Villas 2007/8/9/10/12. Wash DC NYE 2012, NY and LV 14. Orlando, NYC & IAD 15, Orlando & beach 16,17. NY & IAD 2019. West coast 2022 planned.
jasminedivas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 14, 01:06 AM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by PrincessBower View Post
Just had to add to this it's totally not random, me and my DH have just both joined and played for 30 mins and EVERY spin was an identical win for us both... even the ones where we chose random cards etc.
DH & I both play daily and its rare we ever get the same spins, he gets way more gold coins wins on the spins than I ever do.
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 14, 01:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Ems!
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
As Daytona babe said, some of the rewards are better value than others, but can still be worth getting the worse value ones (eg sugar factory) if you have loads of points like I do, as you are only allowed to redeem 3 of the mlife rewards for each stay (unless you buy chips which I don't), but the "partner rewards" are in addition to this so you can get 3 shows/buffets/rooms etc , then as many as you like from sugar factory, wolfgang puck, house of blues, monorail etc. So if you don't go to vegas every few monts or whatever and you will build up lots of points then ccan be worth redeeming some of the worse value ones too. x
Old 16 Oct 14, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by jasminedivas View Post
I've been playing since July and have 160,000 gold coins. We are hoping to go next August so I play most days or just get the free coins if I don't want to play. I use the puffin web browser on my ipad to play the Facebook game so I don't have to get the laptop out, I also use the ipad app and now the blackjack app too. There is a new stipulation to some of the rewards and that is that u must be staying in one of their hotels to redeem some things or it is a higher cost in coins if you are staying elsewhere. Hope that makes sense!
That's genius! I hate ge my laptop out. How can I get this web browser?
Edited-found it!
Thanks for the tip

Edited at 05:00 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Oct 14, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
BONZO
Imagineer

Alison and I played for about 6 months before we went last month and got enough points for the following rewards:

Dinner buffet for 2 at MGM
Dinner buffet for 2 at Luxor
Breakfast buffet for 2 at Aria
Dinner buffet for 2 at Aria
Dinner buffer for 2 at Mirage
2 premium tickets to see Cirque du Soleil Zumanity
BOGOF 7 day pass for the monorail
BOGOF entree for Wolfgang Puck (we didn't end up using that though)

Well worth it! It cost us absolutely nothing to do - except a bit of time each day playing virtual slot machines!

1988 ~ Contemporary ~ Honeymoon
1989 ~ Off site
1994 ~ EuroDisney ~ Santa Fe
1999 ~ Off site
2001 ~ CBR (Aruba) ~ Poly (Tahiti)
2003 ~ WL & HRH
2004 ~ Pop Century, RPH, CSR, PBH, Contemporary
2006 ~ DLP ~ Newport Bay
2007 ~ POR ~ HRH ~ GF
2008 ~ All star sports, BCV, RPH, Vero Beach, VWL
2010 ~ OKW ~ BCV ~ HRH ~POP Century ~ Vero Beach ~ VWL
2013 ~ AKL ~ HRH ~ BCV ~ Vero Beach ~ VWL
BONZO is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 14, 12:36 AM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
If you don't use a reward you can ask to have the gold coins put back onto your account, we did this as we knew we'd be going again and didn't want to waste them.
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Oct 14, 07:43 AM  
Link to this Post
asdageek
Imagineer

Mobile

Think i will look into this too just booked MGM for next october so this could come in handy! Im sure i will ask a hundred more questions about it before i go lol! So is it best on laptop or can you use smartphone too?
Old 17 Oct 14, 08:25 AM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
You need to play on both , it's much harder to get gold coins on the phone app, plus if you play on both you get 2 daily spins , 3 if you have the blackjack app too on your phone .
Closed Thread