Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 22 Oct 14, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I played for this year trip we we had in May I use my Coins for The tiger Habitat BOGOF for A meal and The shark tank . I am still playing just for fun and if we go back in 2016 .
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 14, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Mary A View Post
Been playing slots and blackjack for a couple of days after reading this thread, we're going to Vegas next July, no idea what I'm doing, just click on spin!
Just wanted to double check with those in the know, I would never buy chips so if I mistakenly clicked on something to buy, would I get a warning message prior to purchase?
Sorry for being dim!
The more you play, the more games that will open up, also if you play on facebook the more you play the more of "your" strip you build.

Then you go around the strip and click on collect and get either free playing or gold coins, so the more hotels you build the more places to collect coins.
I'm on level 108 on fb now and my strip is built and i have 210000 gold coins, not sure what level my DH is on but he has nearly 350000 gold coins.

As for buying you will get a warning, i've never bought any though.
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 14, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Mary A
Imagineer

Mary A's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by daytonababe View Post
The more you play, the more games that will open up, also if you play on facebook the more you play the more of "your" strip you build.

Then you go around the strip and click on collect and get either free playing or gold coins, so the more hotels you build the more places to collect coins.
I'm on level 108 on fb now and my strip is built and i have 210000 gold coins, not sure what level my DH is on but he has nearly 350000 gold coins.

As for buying you will get a warning, i've never bought any though.
Thanks

First visit 1989, last visit March 19. Next holiday Washington, Key West & Orlando May 20. Planning Hawaii for March 21
Mary A is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 14, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post

I want to say thanks to the original poster on this thread. I did not know about MyVegas despite having a dormant MLife membership and a trip planned in January 2015.

After reading this last saturday, I ;
set up a new facebook acount (to avoid annoying my existing friends or giving away info to MyVegas app),
started playing MyVegas,
downloaded and started playing both MyVegas slots and blackjack on Iphone,
joined the MyVegas group on FB (and followed all the links for extra chips and coins - there is an instant 1000coins link there),
invited friends on FB via the group and then started sending them gifts via the game
Added my name to the "invite me" thread on the FB group

Its now Wednesday and I have 18.5k coins. 20.5k is my first target as this will get me a 241 ticket to love and a 241 dinner buffet at Aria. If I get more coins, then I will target another buffet or reward at wolfgang puck.

So thanks, you have already saved me ~150usd !
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Oct 14, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by tim_t View Post
I want to say thanks to the original poster on this thread. I did not know about MyVegas despite having a dormant MLife membership and a trip planned in January 2015.

After reading this last saturday, I ;
set up a new facebook acount (to avoid annoying my existing friends or giving away info to MyVegas app),
started playing MyVegas,
downloaded and started playing both MyVegas slots and blackjack on Iphone,
joined the MyVegas group on FB (and followed all the links for extra chips and coins - there is an instant 1000coins link there),
invited friends on FB via the group and then started sending them gifts via the game
Added my name to the "invite me" thread on the FB group

Its now Wednesday and I have 18.5k coins. 20.5k is my first target as this will get me a 241 ticket to love and a 241 dinner buffet at Aria. If I get more coins, then I will target another buffet or reward at wolfgang puck.

So thanks, you have already saved me ~150usd !
Wow, you're a master already! I still need to start playing on the laptop (I was too knackered last night), I've only been playing on my phone and in about 2 weeks I've managed to get 5439 - which I thought was good until I read this thread!

Could someone post me a link to the Facebook group please?

X
Old 25 Oct 14, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post

It would appear you need to play all three games to make good coin progress. On a PC via facebook you have access to "The Strip" and adding friends, these get you coins and chips. There are also loads of links of the MyVegas facebook group for extra chips.

The iphone apps dont have the benefit of the facebook links.

With all three games going, you get three daily bonuses of chips, but most importantly you get three sets of levels to climb, which each give you coins as you progress each level. As long as facebook is on your iphone and logged into the account you are using, then all coins are pooled (but chips are not).

Its now saturday, 1 week since I started and I've exceeded my 20.5k target of coins. Time to set a new target !
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 14, 10:52 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by tim_t View Post
It would appear you need to play all three games to make good coin progress. On a PC via facebook you have access to "The Strip" and adding friends, these get you coins and chips. There are also loads of links of the MyVegas facebook group for extra chips.

The iphone apps dont have the benefit of the facebook links.

With all three games going, you get three daily bonuses of chips, but most importantly you get three sets of levels to climb, which each give you coins as you progress each level. As long as facebook is on your iphone and logged into the account you are using, then all coins are pooled (but chips are not).

Its now saturday, 1 week since I started and I've exceeded my 20.5k target of coins. Time to set a new target !
Yep you need to play the fb app to really rack up the coins,playing on a phone alone will take forever to get a decent amount.

Its easy enough to begin with but once you get to a certain level it takes forever on a phone to move on.

The first 100k of gold coins doesn't take long to achieve after that its much harder.
daytonababe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 14, 12:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill635
Imagineer

Gill635's Reviews
Mobile

Ok so I'm playing the slots and blackjack on my phone, and the slots on the PC, what's the 3rd game ?

X
Old 26 Oct 14, 08:59 AM  
Link to this Post
julie b
Imagineer

I managed to get enough coins for 2-1 rollercoaster dinner buffet at bellagio and breakfast at mgm... So thanks dibb for the heads up on this game..
julie b is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Oct 14, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
BONZO
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gill635 View Post
Ok so I'm playing the slots and blackjack on my phone, and the slots on the PC, what's the 3rd game ?

X
That's the 3
  • Mobile - Slots
  • Mobile - Blackjack
  • PC - Slots

1988 ~ Contemporary ~ Honeymoon
1989 ~ Off site
1994 ~ EuroDisney ~ Santa Fe
1999 ~ Off site
2001 ~ CBR (Aruba) ~ Poly (Tahiti)
2003 ~ WL & HRH
2004 ~ Pop Century, RPH, CSR, PBH, Contemporary