Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 25 Jul 20, 06:21 PM  
Link to this Post
BaconAndAvocado
Imagineer

Discovery Cove questions...

1. When you book a cabana, can you stipulate where you would like to be? The last time we went in 2017 we had a cabana, just by luck, right next to the Grand Reef. It was fantastic and somewhere we'd like to be next time.

2. Re cabanas, on our 2017 visit our cabana fridge was stocked with drinks including beers. On the website the beers aren't mentioned. Is this a thing of,the past?

Tia
Old 26 Jul 20, 09:12 AM  
Link to this Post
dabjam22
Apprentice Imagineer

I think you can request an area for your cabana but like at Disney it is just a request and not a guarantee. We had one overlooking the dolphin interactions last time and it was perfect.

We last had one in 2018 and we had beer. They asked when we got there which drinks we would like and then brought them and filled the fridge for us.
Old 26 Jul 20, 11:43 AM  
Link to this Post
kirstielou
Imagineer

Jumping on... Are the cabanas in a shaded area? I'm thinking about getting one for our next trip but dont want to be in the shade all day
Twins 2nd visit May/June 2022
kirstielou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 20, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
dabjam22
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by kirstielou View Post
Jumping on... Are the cabanas in a shaded area? I'm thinking about getting one for our next trip but dont want to be in the shade all day
Obviously you have the cabana as shade but the loungers are outside the cabana so you still get plenty of sun if you want it
Old 26 Jul 20, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
BaconAndAvocado
Imagineer

Thanks Debbie.
Old 29 Jan 21, 09:56 PM  
Link to this Post
toffeeman0
Excited about Disney

Hi, what is the difference in the premium drinks package as opposed to regular drinks package
Old 29 Jan 21, 10:50 PM  
Link to this Post
RC22
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by toffeeman0 View Post
Hi, what is the difference in the premium drinks package as opposed to regular drinks package
Better quality of drinks and a larger range. IIRC it's just like better quality lager, wine, beer, cocktails on offer etc.
March 2010 I-Drive Quality Inn International Nov 2011 I-Drive Homewood Suites Oct 2012 The Dibb fave Coral's Villa Lindfields Aug 2013 Blue Heron Resort Aug 2014 NY & Orlando Cane Island 10yr Wedding Anniversary., Oct 2016 Windsor Palms, Royal Pacific and Disney Dream Cruise , Aug 2017 Emerald Island Oct 2019 Emerald Island & Vero Beach Aug 22 Glenbrook villa The First Bite That Gets You Hooked. Trip Report
RC22 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 21, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
franko77
Trying for More Ears

Anyone know when the sale is on?
I had tickets booked but as we changed the holiday dates i was told i could get a refund but not transfer it at the sale price, so i need to rebook at some point.
franko77 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Feb 21, 02:08 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
I made a request for a cabana in a certain area, it was overlooking the dolphin area. I requested by calling pretty soon after making the booking. Ours was very shaded. Some people may have found it too shady.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List