Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 28 Sep 19, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Stepaway
Serious Dibber

Mobile EEMH at HS

Not long for us now. Our first full day we are planning to do HS as well be up very early with jet lag so will make our way to the 0600 opening of Hollywood Studios (we are at BC so can walk it)

Anyone got there recently for that time and can let me know how busy it is for that super early start?
Stepaway is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 19, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Sarahxd
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

I am also keen to know this! 😊 I go next Saturday and staying at BC also! May see you there 🎉🤪
Sarahxd is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 19, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

I've just been catching up on my Disney blog reading and was reading a few reviews of the 6am EEMH at DHS!

Two of the blogs that have reviewed DHS EEMH
disneytouristblog/ex...port-strategy/
easywdw/easy/blog/ro...a-magic-hours/
(There are other reviews out there too!)

The impression I'm getting is that it's amazing, only Star Wars is very crowded while the rest of the park is relatively uncrowded. I'm definitely planning on doing the EEMH and possibly going around and around on TSMM/RnRC/ToT...
Old 28 Sep 19, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

I would say galaxy’s Edge is crowded at 6am but it tails off towards 7am. The rest of the park is quiet that first hour so I’d do maybe Toy Story Land first then GE.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Sep 19, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Astrid
Imagineer

Astrid's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Last Friday (20th September) we were staying at Dolphin and we got to HS at about 7.45am.

Strolled in and did walk on TOT and RnRC then walked to Galaxy’s Edge and it really wasn’t busy at all, we did single rider of Millenium Falcon (5-10 mins wait & ended up on the same ride as Engineers) and then just enjoyed the atmosphere. Walked to Toy Story Land and the queue to SDD was 40 minutes so we did Toy Story Mania without much of a wait (10 mins if that).

We then spent time doing character meets (Chewbacca, Olaf etc etc) and did a few other bits.

We ended up not needing/using any of our FPs as we’d already done all we wanted.

We got the boat back to the Dolphin at 11.30am and had done everything we wanted and more.

Hope that helps

October '89 - Quality Inn; March '99 & March '01 - Comfort Inn LBV; March '02 - ASMu; May '03 - Royal Plaza, Hard Rock & Polynesian;
December '03 - Grand Marriot, Hard Rock & Dolphin; May '04 - Dolphin & WDW Yacht Club
October '05 - Hard Rock & Villa; May/June '07 - Villa & RPH; Feb '09 - Villa; Oct/Nov '13 - Villa
April '18 - Hard Rock; Sept ‘19 - Villa
Astrid is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List