Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 20 Jul 20, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I booked my premium cabin over the phone .
As there were 5 of us I too wanted to be guaranteed seats together.
The girl was fab , she got the rest of the girls in store to book groups of nine at the same time as putting ours through.
It meant there were more than half the cabin free.
When she completed the booking she went straight on the system and gave me all the options while I was looking at seat guru.
So we got exactly what we wanted at no extra cost then booking online .
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 20, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Malificent
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
I booked my premium cabin over the phone .
As there were 5 of us I too wanted to be guaranteed seats together.
The girl was fab , she got the rest of the girls in store to book groups of nine at the same time as putting ours through.
It meant there were more than half the cabin free.
When she completed the booking she went straight on the system and gave me all the options while I was looking at seat guru.
So we got exactly what we wanted at no extra cost then booking online .
That’s sounds great! Your agent sounds super helpful. I did try phoning today but couldn’t get through, which is totally understandable.
Malificent is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 20, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Malificent
Imagineer

Good morning. Just wanted you all to know how I got on.

I messaged to check availability of Premium. I had no answer from TUI on twitter or facebook but I did get an answer from my local store. They were able to tell me the availability but not if there were any together.

There were 38 available so I took the chance.

Booked it this morning and was able to book seats straight away. 4DEF Outward and Inbound.

What I did notice is that there wasn't as many available to book as she had advised. Not sure if perhaps they can see seats that are available that we cant.

Thank you for all of the help.
Malificent is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 20, 01:39 PM  
Link to this Post
gemma-lou
Imagineer

gemma-lou's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 4
plenty of availability for us. being only the two of us i wanted to have a two seat configuration with a window seat.

i neednt of worried! only 4 other seats booked so far for our flight lol
2008 - enclave suite - 2010 All Star Sport - 2017 Avanti Resort - 2018 Royal pacific and miami - 2022 Polynesian and Royal Pacific - - February 2024 family trip to Universal Dockside - November 2024 Universal Aventura & CSR DisneyWorld
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/signaturepics/sigpic28388_47.gif
gemma-lou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 20, 01:44 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

They must get so many calls and messages about checking seat plans before ppl book. I never understand why they don't just make it available, its very naughty. When I was looking for our cancelled Sept trip, I used to message them and ask all the time to check the seat plans for me. Its ridiculous you cannot see it, especially when you are in premium. We had lots of seats left but they were all scattered so I didn't book (just as well really!).

x

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 20, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Malificent
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
They must get so many calls and messages about checking seat plans before ppl book. I never understand why they don't just make it available, its very naughty. When I was looking for our cancelled Sept trip, I used to message them and ask all the time to check the seat plans for me. Its ridiculous you cannot see it, especially when you are in premium. We had lots of seats left but they were all scattered so I didn't book (just as well really!).

x
It would make it so much easier if you could see it.
Old 21 Jul 20, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Susanjane
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post

x

Were they able to tell you what seats were available? We’d like to rebook for Sept 21 but it puts me off not knowing what’s available.
Orlando 1997, Necker Island 1997, Orlando 2002 & 2004, Fort Lauderdale 2006, Fort Lauderdale and Orlando 2007, Orlando 2009, California and San Francisco 2012, Orlando 2013, Orlando and Fort Lauderdale 2015, New York 2016, Orlando 2016, Orlando 2017, Orlando and New York 2018, Orlando 2018 (again), Orlando 2019 x 2
Susanjane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 20, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

yea they can tell you. I think I did it over messenger as I remember them sending me screen shots of what they can see!

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 20, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
EwoodCSI
Getting Excited

We have been looking to book with TUI in Premium for next year too. Please can some lovely Dibber tell me if £2700 is a good price for the two of us from Man in July? We would want to be sitting together!

Thank you in advance for your help.

Caroline & Dave
EwoodCSI is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 20, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Malificent
Imagineer

Mobile

The lady in store could only tell me how many seats were still available. She said she couldn’t see which ones. I guess I’m TUI they would know exactly.

I’m so sorry I don’t know what a good price is with TUI we are VIRGIN veterans so this is all new to us.