Old 6 Jun 19, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
David1
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Lake Buena Vista Village Resort & Spa

Hi all
Looking for some feedback about
Lake Buena Vista Village Resort & Spa

Family group of 6 going and we have a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom suite booked with a request for building 5.
I've been told only building 1 and 2 have some 3bed/ 3 bathroom suites but unavailable at the moment and they wont know for sure if available until arrival
As we might be looking to upgrade to get the 3rd bathroom has anyone ever booked the 3 bed 3 bash suits? and are buildings 1 and 2 ok?

Also
Any tips staying at this resort or feedback you can give would be much appreciated

Thanks
David
David1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 19, 05:25 PM  
Link to this Post
monique
Very Serious Dibber

We stayed there once but in a two bedroom suite. We really liked it... I am sure we were in building 2... it was the building by the pirate ship. The location was good, the pub onsite was okay and the little shop was adequate... we loved the pool though the water was very cold and this was in April/May time... However I would still say it's a good place to stay.

Disneyland Paris :1995, 2007 and 2011.
Los Angeles Disneyland :1996 & 2001.
Florida: April 2002,May 2004,June 2009,May 2012, April 2013,April 2015,May 2016 & October 2019, May 2024
monique is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 19, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney20152
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

We stayed in a 3 bedroom suite at Easter. I can’t remember which block we were in but think it may have been 3 or 5. It was near the main pool. We loved it, it was really spacious . Pool area was really nice and the shopping area just behind the hotel was really good too. I am sure you will have a great time there x
Disney20152 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jun 19, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Jcmickey
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

We stayed here last week and we liked it, for the money was excellent we had never stayed off Disney so tagged 4nights here. The suites could do with the refurb tbh but again it’s was clean and spacious so we had no real complaints.

Not sure we would stay here again but that’s not a reflection on the resort more on our preference to stay onsite. Also we went from the GF to here which didn’t help.
Jcmickey is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 19, 12:55 AM  
Link to this Post
SoraX17
Helping Mickey

Hi David 1, we stayed at Lake Buena Vista,Resort Village and Spa last year. We went the end of September for 2weeks booked with Virgin,had a 3 bedroom condo with a free upgrade to a firework view. I can't remember which building it was, might of been building 3. We had a great time,it had everything you could need, master bedroom was fab, I think we were on floor 13, so we had a brilliant view. The room could do with being updated in my opinion, the furniture was looking a bit shabby, especially the sofa but the only thing that really spoilt it was the air conditioning as really cold! Sounds daft when it was so hot outside but it was, we tried to change the temperature but couldn't. We could have asked someone at reception about it but I didn't want to make a fuss, I actually had to buy me and my daughter some full length pyjamas to wear !
Frankie Farrells pub is good ,we had a meal there and it was great, my son couldn't keep out of there, he had some good times chatting with lots of people in there,very friendly place! Pool is also great and the bar did some nice food too,you get 10%discount off food and drink both at the pool bar and Frankie farrells with Virgin but we also had a free Eat and Play card which we got when we bought our park tickets from Orlando Attractions, which gives you 20% off your food and drink at Frankie Farrells! The on-site shop had a good selection of groceries but is a little on the pricey side! I would definitely stay there again if I got a good price for it, I'm sure you will have a great time
SoraX17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jun 19, 06:37 AM  
Link to this Post
braby
Serious Dibber

We stayed in August last year, found the room and facilites really good.
The rooms was clean and everything seemed brand new. I personally found having the layout of the en suite bathroom a little weird with the bath tub two foot form the bed and no divider. We heard before we went that parking could be a problem at night, we always managed to find a parking spot though, admittedly the last spot a couple of times. We did have an issue with a broken toilet but it was looked at within 20 minutes of reporting and fixed within the hour.
What we did find annoying was the attitude and behaviour of staff and guests around the pool area, we had a couple of familes that decided the area was theirs and theirs alone, general rude and drunk behaviour, staff turned a blind eye to it.
Otherwise it was a good stay.

Edited at 06:41 AM.
braby is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List