Notices
Weddings and Honeymoons DIBBers wedding and honeymoon planning and chat.

Closed Thread

Old 21 Jun 11, 07:35 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 32
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Got that Kel! It's only because Matt loves the chicken wings and I think by then we'll be ravenous! I wonder if it's appropriate but it's only a stop gpa before dinner and if we sit in a booth we won't stick out like sore thumbs (i.e. my big wedding dress in that little bar) and the toilets next door are nice and big!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 11, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post

Out of bath havent watched FOTB yet apparently I need to catch up with the event because he's ahead of me, however I was waiting on him catching up with me so we could watch it together and stop being so antisocial ... apparently he took it upon himself to overtake me ... not very gentlemanly! huff!

Anyway he's in the bath now with his big bar of rock (minds out of the gutter ladies!) I swear the boy has nay sense! He genuinely believes that because the rock is sucked and not chewed that it doesn't really count as food and therefore can't have any calories in it .. same goes for lollipops and full sugar ice lollies. He had a dry bit of toast earlier to help his hunger ... but I stand by the fact hes being silly! But he has lost 8lb in two days!

So now I'm free to watch whatever cheese I wish .. so FOTB it is, may even just go into bed and watch it. its much comfier anyway!

Food has been good today I've had just over 1000 cals. Cant believe its like 11 days till the wedding .. cripes .. hmmm ... must resist the urge to phone my mother and pretend its all off. It sounds horrible, but it would be REALLY funny ... after she got over the shock and that! lol

Got soooo many things to do still, this weekend will be another mental one I think and I'm still trying to get over last week ... that reminds me I need to look at Confetti!

Feeling rather cheerful this evening, I put it down to eating right, I always feel better within myself when I do. Even though I didn't make it to the gym ... bad Tracey! However David believes that you lose weight in the bath (seriously .. he weighs himself before and after!) so I'll be grand .. lol!

Have a good evening ladies, Kel can't wait for the next installment of the trippie
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jun 11, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi everyone just a quickie not read any posts so sorry.

Jacob got rhshed hosp yest by doctor had get a ambulance as he was finding it hard to breath so they give him a nebulisar in way hosp then while we was there with a inhaler too kept him over night till 4pm and we are home now. He is so kuch better after having the inhalers and nebulisar. So they gave me antibiotics again and a inhaler as he got ear and chest infection bless him i hope he isnt goin to be ill like this for yrs to come, its awful

Hope your all ok xx
Old 22 Jun 11, 09:06 AM  
Link to this Post
loves_disney
Imagineer

loves_disney's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 6
HHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'M BACKKKKK

just got in 3 hours ago and i am lying in bed about to nap
just checking in quickly, hope everyone is ok. glad you had a fab time kel, and booked already! you're keen! don't get me wrong, i will be looking at prices but dont think we will be going 2012, maybe paris though. but back to florida in 2013.

my holiday was amazing! we had so much fun and never wanted to leave! will do all the photos when i'm up later and start on the trippie! staying on i-drive was handy for restaurants but next time we are definitely staying in disney. we had to get the bus at 7 to get in the parks for rope drop! not fun! but totally worth it!

bought loads of clothes and disney stuff, went out with a 9kg suitcase and came back with 21kg!

best be off to bed now! will chck in later!
Old 22 Jun 11, 12:21 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Amy I'm so glad you had a good time, can't wait to see some photos! Does it feel poo to be back or were you ready to come back? When I'm over there 2 weeks is not enoguh but I feel that an extra 2 days or so would make me feel better, is it just me?
Any goss? Funny stories? And please can't wait to read your trippie!

Rach, sorry to hear about Jakey again! Poor tot! Sounds like he has pretty bad asthma/chronic chest infections, are they going to do some investigations? Hope he gets better soon!

Just been for my eye test, not 100% but no need for goggles which is a relief!

Also weighed this morning ahead of my little trip as I will be zipping around in the morning ready for our little trip and I have STS at 12st12lbs which I'm pleased about

Right off to do a little bit of packing, done the cleaning!

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
NatsyNoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 11, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post

I know we go for 2 weeks but it never seems long enough..
Cant wait to see you pics love lookin at disney pics!

I know i feel so sorry for him, they give him asthma spray and sending a nurse out in couple of days. Asthma speay has really worked bless him

oo thats good you atayed the aame. Have a good time, i love cadburys world want to go again xx
Old 22 Jun 11, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Evening girls,

Sorry ive not been around much on an evening, ive been desperatley trying to update my trippy but its a massive mission as i seem to have so much to write, which wont surprise you guys. Ive realised im not good at writing when tired so am going to try and post the rest of day 2, and then leave it until the weekend.#

Anyway, diet has been good, no bad stuff this week, lots of brown bread, sweet pots and meat. Ive also kept up with the exercise which has been 30 mins each day and then plan is 1 hour at weekend.

Tracey, its so good to hear you are feeling better about yourself, the diet and the wedding. Cripes 11 days, scary stuff! #
Lol at Davids rock diet, he is clearly mad but, wow, thats a hell of a loss! I bet hes buzzing though with all that sugar! Love the bath trip, deffo try that one!

Rach - aww honey, im so sorry to hear about your little man! Hope he gets better soon and forever this time as hes so suffering at the mo. X

Natalie - you sound to be really enjoying your time off, too right after all that overtime! Your cheeky h2b with the plump comment and i agree with Kim - go shopping on him to make up for that one! Will be great to have a break and have some fun for the weekend, bet you cant wait. No, Nats its not just you who feels like that about Orlando, i feel the same two weeks is never enough! If you want somewhere to eat in Brum, try around the world in 80 dishes, supposed to be fab.

Amy! Welcome home honey! So glad you had a fab time and i cant wait to hear all about it. Hope the jet lag isnt bad! #

Right better get back to it, got a weights session tonight too, gonna be sore tomorrow!

Xxxx#
2012 - Sept The 'anniversary trip' SSR. - 2013 - October the bonus trip to POR
2015 - 20th trip!September WLV first trip with DD!
2017 - Sept Poly first trip with two toddlers!
2018 - May AKV & POR the last before school trip.
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2022 - April Poly, SSR, WLV
2023 - POFQ & AKL
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jun 11, 06:06 PM  
Link to this Post

Just up from project sleep away the food cravings .. it wasn't great I had a dream that I cheated on David with Olly Murs ... hahahahahahahaha (I don't even like the guy) Then I woke up with a start, couldn't figure out why David wasn't in bed and came to the conclusion I had slept in for work so started searching for my phone which was nowhere in sight! Had a mild panic attack then realised it at 5pm.

Had a bit of a blip today, I'm not totally to blame though. My pal called me round to her office as she had got me something to cheer me up (Ive woken up full of the lurgi today) it was a caramel shortcake I was having a battle with myself inside, but I felt really bad that she had gone to all this trouble for me. So summising that I'd work out the calories and count it in my daily allowance I had it. (Didn't even bloody enjoy it that much ... not as much as caramel shortcake should be enjoyed because I could hear Kel screaming at me

So now i have 263 calories left for the day and no idea what to eat, I have fish which is 190 cals, but dont think its enough on its own, or I could have a couple slices of toast. hmmm ... thinking about it over a cup of tea.
Old 22 Jun 11, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
NatsyNoo
Imagineer

NatsyNoo's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Kel, if you promise that your time is being taken up composing your trippe, I forgive you! lol, honestly, it's great, I'm eagerly anticipating the next instalment.

Tracy, hmmmm, not sure if I should shout or not, I can't really talk right now in view of the next couple of days but my wedding isn't in 10 days time! I think you're already beating yourself up about it but think of this feeling next time you are tempted and instead imagine how much better you'd feel had you resisted. When I'm 'on it' that's what I do...I can't wait to get back to it and the running etc, I don't feel 100% in terms of tiredness yet, I honestly think it's the weather but I'm going to Doctors next week and will bring it up as it's just not right imo, I'm only 25, no kids, sedentary job. Anyways I'm a woman with a plan!

Just dropped Buttons off with my colleague who is looking after him the next few days. She thinks a lot of me at work which is good and she loves bunnies. First time she saw him I thought she was going to cry as he's just so gorgeous. I know Kel, for instance, won't get it with bunnies just like I'm not a cat person but imagine the most gorgeous cat ever and that's my Buttons! He was very comfy anyway and happy chappy when I left, he's going to be spoiled rotten! I will find it very hard to leave him for 3.5 weeks for the honeymoon! I feel a lot of Thumper and Brer Rabbit purchases coming on! We're also devising a mental list of things that can slip into our suitcase on the cruise as there are some lovely things on there

Matt's off out taking Josh to football just now. Rubbish timing as I had my lovely evening all planned! Anyways, he's out til after 8pm so I am settled down watching the final 2 episodes of Grey's Anatomy season 3. Fabulous!

We played Toy Story Mania last night, such memories! I beat Matt on both games that we played, last time I beat him in Florida I won big Stitch that sits in my lounge so lots of practice I'm hoping the prize stakes will increase!

Wedding news, Carrie said the 1pm slot on our day was taken we were happy with the 11am anyway so Carrie is confirming that with the venue and then she'll send the paperwork over. It's all taking longer than I thought it would but I am speaking with someone who is working 5 hours behind me several thousand miles west so I'm a bit deluded really! Just over-excited!

But we're all packed and ready to go for tomorrow anyway and then leaving tomorrow morning

Natsynoo's Trippie Index
Old 22 Jun 11, 07:36 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi all

Amy glad you had ace time

I took another 5 mins off my 5km run time today and then did my PT exercises in record time With only 2 weeks to start as full time midwife I am really pleased as I can do those kind of exercises around work.

Paid off the Virgin hol bill too, organised lifts to and from airport so just spending money to start pooling now

Yay

Sarah
Closed Thread