Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Apr 20, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
LDISNEYFOX
Imagineer

Mobile Are 2 Days Enough for Disneyland

As the title says! Are two days enough for Disneyland.

We are going for 4 nights before Florida, three full days and want to do a Los Angeles day tour leaving 2 day’s for Disneyland. Should I extend the holiday and do 3 days disney or is 2 enough.

Thank you

2012 WDW Mom's Panel Search Finalist
Sheraton Safari Jan 05 & Feb 08
Disney Port Orleans Nov 06, Jan 10, May 11, June 12, Oct 13, July 15, Aug 15, Nov 15, Feb 16, Aug 16 and Dec 17
LDISNEYFOX is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 20, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
jdouds
Imagineer

Hi what else have you planned for west coast.
jdouds is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 20, 10:01 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Mobile

Are you going all that way for three days only? California is such an amazing state with so much to see and do I’d totally recommend a proper holiday there.

Otherwise you will waste a whole day travelling between coasts ( and have two lots of Disney Park ticket costs) along with extra jetlag. It’s a long way to go for such a short time.
Old 21 Apr 20, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Mobile

But to answer your question yes you can cover the highlights of both parks in two days. I’m a sad Disney fan and like to repeat rides and soak up the details so it wouldn’t be enough for me but two days would be ok as a quick visit.
Old 21 Apr 20, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Mobile

I'd do 3 days, too much to do and see in 2 days...
There's different shows, rides and fabulous atmosphere in both Parks!
Mrs Red C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 20, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
LDISNEYFOX
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
Are you going all that way for three days only? California is such an amazing state with so much to see and do I’d totally recommend a proper holiday there.

Otherwise you will waste a whole day travelling between coasts ( and have two lots of Disney Park ticket costs) along with extra jetlag. It’s a long way to go for such a short time.
Hi Karen. We were originally going to Florida for 10 days just myself and James March 2020 but it got cancelled. So we are booking it again for same time next year but while we are there James will be celebrating his 21st.

He talks a lot about Disneyland and I just had this thought because we are flying out on a Friday and my annual leave starts Monday should be fly out to California and surprise him with Disneyland for 3 - 4 days. The flight prices are actually cheaper the Orlando return so the extra cost is second Disney ticket and hotel.

Disney Port Orleans Nov 06, Jan 10, May 11, June 12, Oct 13, July 15, Aug 15, Nov 15, Feb 16, Aug 16 and Dec 17
LDISNEYFOX is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Apr 20, 11:11 PM  
Link to this Post
LDISNEYFOX
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by jdouds View Post
Hi what else have you planned for west coast.
I know it’s an amazing place with lots to see but was just going to do a craft visit for James to see Disney. We were going to increase to 5 nights to include an 8 hour full day tour which looks amazing!

I just don’t think after loosing my husband and the kids growing up that we will ever fit in a west coast
Holiday x

Old 22 Apr 20, 07:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Mobile

Can recommend the Walking in Walt's Footsteps Tour, very good!
Mrs Red C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List