Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 29 May 20, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
jocesk
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by charliam2010 View Post
A member of our party has spoken to Disney this morning and it’s till the end of the year, that’s what has been communicated to them.
Think it’s a case of us waiting and seeing. Am sure Disney customer services agents will have strict guidelines in terms of what they can and cannot say
jocesk is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
darsch1982
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by jocesk View Post
No they have suspended all reservations
You can for 2021 they've suspended 2020
darsch1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Minniesmiff
Excited about Disney

It really does make you wonder how TUI, BA and Virgin are going to cope with all this. 99.9% of people on a flight to Orlando over the summer months will be going to Disney and/ or Universal and then September onwards its convention season which will probably be affected by social distancing too. If 50% of people on one flight decide (if it's not already taken out of their hands anyway) August is too risky do they run the flight at half capacity? Do they cut their losses now and withdraw the flights and the packages.
Minniesmiff is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
alisonjones
Imagineer

alisonjones's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 20
Originally Posted by darsch1982 View Post
We were staying at aoa from 11th October to 21st October and paid dining now its just disappeared and so has our lightsaber experience
we are staying 29th Sept - 13th Oct and ours are still showing so is the VIP tour - makes you wonder if they are doing it per hotel and not by date?
Old 29 May 20, 01:37 PM  
Link to this Post
darsch1982
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by alisonjones View Post
we are staying 29th Sept - 13th Oct and ours are still showing so is the VIP tour - makes you wonder if they are doing it per hotel and not by date?
That's what I'm thinking 😭😭
darsch1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Wishuponastar
Excited about Disney

You are right sorry! i thought i tried dates for next year and it wouldn't let me. Must have got mixed up!
Wishuponastar is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by jocesk View Post
I honestly think what was wrote originally was the exact truth but they thought better of putting in timescales.
Yes it was 100% when I made the post (September 2021 for no DDP) but they took the date off on an update, so I updated the thread here when they did

The interesting thing to me is why did they go with that date in the first place?

My intention is to try and update the first post with the info as and when changes occur in this rapidly changing situation.

Apparently Disney UK is going to be sending an email out (when not clear) if anyone gets it please post it up in full on here, and I’ll do any updates on the first post again as necessary as we are yet to understand the full impact on UK customers.
Old 29 May 20, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Emmymouse
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by alisonjones View Post
I suspect this might be the case - we're 24th Sept to 1st Oct, staying at CSR, currently all reservations still showing...I imagine it's just a matter of time till they're gone
WDW/Coronado Springs - 24th September 2020 - 1st October 2020.
Emmymouse is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
ghints
Trainee Dibber

Just following up on the 7/14/21 day ultimates…..

I am not a lawyer but surely they are breaching their contract here, now. We booked 5 x 21-day ultimates to be able to come and go as we please for 3 weeks of our holiday before the end of 2020.

If they are saying (i) you might not be able to get in because of reduced capacity each day; and (ii) you certainly are not going to be allowed to park hop, not sure how they can get away with just extending these tix into 2021 and not having to refund people.

Of course, I am assuming that (a) flights will operate; (b) FCO guidance will change; (c) Trump will let us in; (d) we won't have to quarantine both in Florida and when we get back !

I accept that this is probably covered in their ticket T&Cs, but anyone with a legal opinion on the DiBB?

WDW - 1980's x4, Indian Ridge 91, 99, Sarasota/Sanibel 95
Chatham Park 01, Tuscan Ridge 07, 09, 10, 12, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22, 23

DLP - New York 97, 11, Newport Bay 06, 08(x2), Sequoia Lodge 09, 17, 18, 19, 22

California - 03
ghints is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 20, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Donaldfan
Imagineer

Mobile

At least we've only got to wait for an email, not a letter in the post.
Donaldfan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List