Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 26 Mar 20, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
enid blyton malory towers

Little story

A good few years ago my partner was given all the enid blyton malory towers books which she loved to read . I was looking for A different book to read so I just picked up First term at malory towers and I must say I enjoyed reading it so over A few weeks I read all of them spin Forwarded to last month when I found out the BBC and the children channel from bbc sorry dont now the name where makeing A 13 part series of malory towers. Yesterday I found out that it on I player. My partner just watched all the epsodes

So if there any fans of this it now on BBC I player
cartoonp is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 20, 04:23 PM  
Link to this Post
katebush95
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I used to love these books! I don’t know whether I want to watch it in case they’ve got the characters wrong 😆

Glenbrook Villa April 2009
Highgrove Villa July 2011
New York New York April 2017

Back to the magic take two! November 2022 Pre-Trip report
katebush95 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 20, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

omg you are kidding! this is amazing so thanks for posting. I read these when I was very very young. loved them so much! I read St Claires too but preferred these. Definitely going to look at iplayer later xxxx

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 20, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by MariaLynda View Post
omg you are kidding! this is amazing so thanks for posting. I read these when I was very very young. loved them so much! I read St Claires too but preferred these. Definitely going to look at iplayer later xxxx
You very welcome partner likes st Claire's as wellb xx
cartoonp is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 20, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by katebush95 View Post
I used to love these books! I don’t know whether I want to watch it in case they’ve got the characters wrong 😆
Just watch the frist one and see
Old 26 Mar 20, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
djewkes
VIP Dibber

I loved these as a child, boarding school seemed so exciting...
But also other books that seemed to have disappeared now... like “What Katy did” and “what Katy did next” ... and all the Little Women books, not just the first one...

May 2012 3 weeks Highgate villa, RPR & Barefoot Beach Resort
May 2010 2 weeks The Point Orlando Resort & Clearwater
djewkes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 20, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

I cannot tell you how excited I am about this haha wfh at min on laptop and had to take a quick look on the page... cannot wait to watch.

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 20, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
stan_the_man
Imagineer

I don't mind admitting that I still enjoy these (probably because I had them all as a kid). To keep it modern, I have them all on e-reader now though, along with St Clares, Famous Five, Secret Seven, The Mystery series, The Adventure series... such easy quick reads but quite an imagination Enid must have had at times!

Allergy-Friendly Food Report 2015
stan_the_man is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 20, 04:59 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Thanks, I’ll look for it now.
OB1LukeLucas is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 20, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Helen J
Imagineer

I may just fish out my old Enid Blyton books, could do with some easy reading.
Thanks for that.