Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 17 May 20, 10:20 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile Has anyone had refunds from partner hotels?

Hi, we were due to go next week , half term week. We booked adagio for 6 nights through hotels.com also using Tesco vouchers so total cash amount was £330. I have a feeling I’m not going to get a refund and unfortunately I won’t be able to use a voucher as already have 2 more bookings as I was planning on buying annual passes.
mrsbenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 20, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
kenville
slightly serious Dibber

If France are still not letting people in the country then I would think you can get a refund.
kenville is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 20, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
nursetina
Apprentice Imagineer

I booked Hi park as a package through e bookers for end of April. Obviously couldn't go, flights were cancelled and I was given vouchers, however I was fully refunded for my hotel stay and quickly too. Very happy.
nursetina is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 20, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by nursetina View Post
I booked Hi park as a package through e bookers for end of April. Obviously couldn't go, flights were cancelled and I was given vouchers, however I was fully refunded for my hotel stay and quickly too. Very happy.
That sounds hopeful then! I’m hoping for a refund on hotel. The problem is it was a non refundable one I booked, I hope that doesn’t make a difference. Thanks
mrsbenny is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 May 20, 07:47 PM  
Link to this Post
cairn114
Excited about Disney

I would go and checkout this page on Hotels.com.

uk.hotels/page/coronavir...K&locale=en_GB

Even for non refundable bookings there are refunds or vouchers available, property dependent.

I have a non refundable booking for July 20th at Sequoia Lodge, which I still need to sort out.
cairn114 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 20, 08:13 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

I have just heard from hotels.com to say I am being issued with a voucher valid for 18 months. Even after that period it is non refundable! I’m not happy but I suppose we could use it to go in 2022! If , I’m hoping as long as we have booked within 18 months. 🤞. Not sure whether to claim through credit card though to get money back. Not sure what to do
Old 10 Jun 20, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Wishes2013
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Just wondering, can the voucher be used for a completely different hotel booking or does it have to be the same hotel? I’m just wondering if the voucher could be used at a hotel in the UK?

We need to contact Agoda about a non-cancellable hotel booking at a partner hotel 🙁
Wishes2013 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jun 20, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

I have just heard from hotels.com and they have told me it will be a voucher for the same hotel we booked to use in the future it will be valid for 18 months. Don’t think we will be able to use it and hotels.com didn’t give the impression it was refundable after 18 months but I hope it is as it is unfair the hotel was closed so we couldn’t use it! Still haven’t received the voucher yet to read the terms and conditions!