Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 9 Jul 14, 09:27 PM  
Link to this Post
itsrachelhere
Imagineer

itsrachelhere's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by harts View Post
Is it confirmed now as both parks early admission every day then? or have I misunderstood? And if so is this still the same through August?
Both at the moment but it may switch to just USF once the peak times are over. I guess they need to see how cabana bay is going to affect things and if it's worth their while doing both
itsrachelhere is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 14, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post

thanks i'll watch this space then.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 14, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
mermaids1960
Getting excited

mermaids1960's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 19
I am guessing you have to go to the Virgin Holiday meet to get the early entrance, how long is the meeting 😊 Don't want to waste valuable Disney time x

Owner at Animal Kingdom
mermaids1960 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 14, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Darwen Bird
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mermaids1960 View Post
I am guessing you have to go to the Virgin Holiday meet to get the early entrance, how long is the meeting 😊 Don't want to waste valuable Disney time x
Its not really a 'meeting' anymore - all you need to do it pop down to where the reps are (I think its Downtown Disney HoB for all Disney Resorts) - tell them that you want to sort out your universal early entry and they will do it there and then (its what we did last trip). No waiting, no messing, no hard sell and no boring waffle to sit through. Virgin actually understand that lots of people have done multiple trips and don't need the handholding that they used to provide, so they've changed the way they do the holiday rep bit.
Darwen Bird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 14, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
chri33st
I have Ears

chri33st's Reviews
Hotel stay

am I right in thinking if we stay at a universal hotel then we get express passes but is that for the day we check in or the day after?
chri33st is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 14, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Mary A
Imagineer

Mary A's Reviews
Originally Posted by chri33st View Post
am I right in thinking if we stay at a universal hotel then we get express passes but is that for the day we check in or the day after?
Both

First visit 1989, last visit March 19. Next holiday Washington, Key West & Orlando May 20. Planning Hawaii for March 21
Mary A is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jul 14, 09:11 AM  
Link to this Post

Bear in mind that the Express passes don't apply to Gringotts, Hogwarts Express or Forbidden Journey.
Old 14 Jul 14, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Tonilfc
Excited about Disney

Tonilfc's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 16
Cant wait to go back next year hopefully its died down a bit by then wont hold me breathe though
Tonilfc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 14, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post

Will this mean that at opening time at universal that we will be waiting ages just to get into the park, what is this attraction anyway anyone post any videos would give me some idea to what the fuss is about.
Thanks
Old 15 Jul 14, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List