Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 5 Dec 17, 02:23 PM  
Link to this Post
wdwlife
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile Perfect Holidays

Been back a couple of months now, and second time round I feel even more holiday blues than before!

Has anyone ever came across Perfect holidays? Some of their deals seem way to good to be true unfortunately, but I was hoping for some decent reviews before going ahead with it.
Old 6 Dec 17, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Wee_Red
Imagineer

Wee_Red's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
They have many excellent reviews on Trust Pilot. Like, only 2 are bad. They are ATOL protected, you can check their number on the website to prove it is a legitimate certificate. Is the price good for the correct flights? I found one for the holiday we've already booked with BA but the flight is Glasgow to London City then Gatwick to Orlando meaning you'd need to change for different flights or make arrangements to go between the two.

I'm one of those people to be reluctant to try someone I'd never heard of previously but hopefully someone will come along with an actual experience of them
Wee_Red is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Dec 17, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
hols2florida
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

We've booked with them for next year. Obviously can't comment on the holiday until we've been, but they were easy to deal with & we were happy with the price. A friend went to NYC then Florida this year with no problems.
hols2florida is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 17, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
wdwlife
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Wee_Red View Post
They have many excellent reviews on Trust Pilot. Like, only 2 are bad. They are ATOL protected, you can check their number on the website to prove it is a legitimate certificate. Is the price good for the correct flights? I found one for the holiday we've already booked with BA but the flight is Glasgow to London City then Gatwick to Orlando meaning you'd need to change for different flights or make arrangements to go between the two.

I'm one of those people to be reluctant to try someone I'd never heard of previously but hopefully someone will come along with an actual experience of them
The price is unbelievable. I seen a deal for £1200 for two people flights and accommodation. Granted most accommodations are off Idrive but some if you look are on it.

The deals they have are really unbelievable, we’d be saving £1000 that’s why I’m reluctant, how can one company charge £1000 more?
Old 7 Dec 17, 05:27 PM  
Link to this Post
hols2florida
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by wdwlife View Post
The price is unbelievable. I seen a deal for £1200 for two people flights and accommodation. Granted most accommodations are off Idrive but some if you look are on it.

The deals they have are really unbelievable, we’d be saving £1000 that’s why I’m reluctant, how can one company charge £1000 more?
We're paying £4200 for 4 of us (flights, villa & car) in August next year. I've priced it up with other TAs since & it's at least £1000 more. They were recommended to me by a friend, who also had a recommendation.
hols2florida is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Dec 17, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
oh_darling
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I’ve been looking at these too! Desperate for an actual real life recommendation as I feel like the Trustpilot reviews are too good to be true! Looking at April £500 each 7 nights Clarion Inn Maingate, direct Virgin flights 😱 had a few emails back and forth and the lady seems nice but I’m just so wary!
oh_darling is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 17, 12:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Wee_Red
Imagineer

Wee_Red's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
To be fair, we paid £734 pp for two weeks in July '18 at Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando with British Airways, so I suppose deals are there to be had. If they can get away with bumping up excessively then they will.
Maybe it's just a new great site. I hope you book something you're happy with soon
Wee_Red is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 17, 01:29 AM  
Link to this Post
papasmurf
Imagineer

Mobile

Price it up diy and see how close you get. That would be a good steer for me.
papasmurf is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Dec 17, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
ozzyowl1
Apprentice Imagineer

I've just booked with them for next June flying with Thomas Cook and staying at The Delta LBV, I can log into my flight booking already on TC's website! I priced the same holiday up DIY and it's around £500 cheaper through Perfect Holidays.
ozzyowl1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List