Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 27 Nov 12, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
dizzyc
Imagineer

Congratulations! Our family were also in the top five and although im gutted we didnt win im glad that i will be able to read all about your fabulous trip. And im glad that there are some youngsters in your family that will truly appreciate all the magic that disney has. Our kids were a bit too old i think. Really pleased for u, make sure u tell us dibbers all about it x

Too many holidays to list! 5 times in Orlando, also done plenty of Caribbean trips & newly converted to cruises (next ones planned for March 2019 & August 2019)
dizzyc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 12, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Melvin Pearce
Imagineer

Melvin Pearce's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Sooooooo looking forward to your Disney trip reports.

Have a brilliant time

Melvin and Lesley
Old 27 Nov 12, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
joanna23
Imagineer

joanna23's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Huge congratulations to you all, so lovely to read your story! Very deserving winners!
August 2006 RPR & Rosen Plaza; August 2008 RPR & Regal Sun; August 2009 RPR & Buena Vista Palace; July/August 2010 RPR & SSR; July/August 2011 & 2012 Loews Miami Beach, RPR & SSR; 2013 SSR & RPR: 2014 Rosen Plaza, SSR & RPR; 2015 Renaissance, RPR & SSR;2016 Cabana Bay, SSR & RPR; 2018 CB, Portofino, SSR 2019 St Petes, Renaissance & SSR
joanna23 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 12, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post

What an amazing opportunity.

We know you will have a great time and look forward to hearing all about it. In the meantime, welcome to the DIBB.

Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 12, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Nettings
Imagineer

Nettings's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 10

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Many Congratulations! And Welcome to the Dibb
Nettings is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Nov 12, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by dizzyc View Post
Congratulations! Our family were also in the top five and although im gutted we didnt win im glad that i will be able to read all about your fabulous trip. And im glad that there are some youngsters in your family that will truly appreciate all the magic that disney has. Our kids were a bit too old i think. Really pleased for u, make sure u tell us dibbers all about it x
Thanks so much for your kind words - I know it must be incredibly tough - it was definitely an emotionally draining wait! I promise to do a great trip report. If in the meantime, I win the lottery, I will be sure to send you guys!

Take care x
Old 27 Nov 12, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by joanna23 View Post
Huge congratulations to you all, so lovely to read your story! Very deserving winners!
Thanks so much! We are truly grateful and honoured to have this opportunity! Very much looking forward to making the most of it all - its like living in a dream!

Old 27 Nov 12, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Melvin Pearce View Post
Sooooooo looking forward to your Disney trip reports.

Have a brilliant time

Melvin and Lesley

Thank you both - and thank you to all of you guys! What a welcoming forum! Cant wait to tell you guys all about it all!
Old 27 Nov 12, 10:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Dissie
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 3
What brilliant news. Congratulations and welcome to The Dibb . So looking forward to your trip report. It will be such an exciting trip for you, what a fantastic prize
Old 27 Nov 12, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Shmee
Imagineer

Wow, wow and more wow!

Congratulations to you all what a great achievement and an absolutely fantastic prize. Can't wait to read all about it.

Welcome to the DIBB.
Shmee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List