Go Back   theDIBB > Other Planning > General Trip Planning
Forgotten Password?
Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 28 Mar 20, 11:18 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

We have flights with EasyJet meant to be going 12th April. I thought we would automatically get a refund but sounds like they are offering vouchers! I donít want vouchers as I booked 9 flights which includes my parents sister , husband and son! Vouchers arenít any good to all of us we need cash! Wouldnít be so bad if summer next year is released we could possibly move our flights to summer hols but they only go up to feb.
Old 28 Mar 20, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Refuse vouchers as they will be worthless if they go bust. They will give a cash refund if pushed
Moorlandman is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Our Orlando Holiday
Old 28 Mar 20, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
bighal
Imagineer

Mobile

Also if you paid by credit card do a charge back. You could also tell them to pay up or you would instigate a small claims court action. They have a legal obligation to offer you a full refund if they cancel the flight.

Next Trip Nov '20
Jun 98 Apr 99 Dec 99 Apr 00 Mar 03 Jun/Jul 04 Dec/Jan 05/06 Jul 06 Dec 06 Jun/Jul 08 Jun/Jul 09 Jul/Aug 11 Sep13 Jun/Jul14 Nov15 Sep16 Villa/BWV May'18 Villa/BLT/AKL Sept'19 Villa/AKL Feb/Mar'20 AKL/SSR
bighal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Back to WDW. Just 2 again...
Old 29 Mar 20, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
East Coaster
slightly serious Dibber

I had flights booked to Krakow - due to go yesterday - with EasyJet. They were cancelled by EasyJet a couple of weeks ago and I have already had my refund. I'd booked on the app - I could go onto My Trips - and there was a refund option. I just clicked on this (for both the outward and return journeys) - and the full amount was credited back onto my credit card. Very happy with that.
East Coaster is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Postponed - til 2021!
Old 30 Mar 20, 07:51 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsbenny
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by East Coaster View Post
I had flights booked to Krakow - due to go yesterday - with EasyJet. They were cancelled by EasyJet a couple of weeks ago and I have already had my refund. I'd booked on the app - I could go onto My Trips - and there was a refund option. I just clicked on this (for both the outward and return journeys) - and the full amount was credited back onto my credit card. Very happy with that.
From what Iím reading the refund button has now been removed from websites. My flights still show as going next month not cancelled yet. They are offering vouchers now to use within 6 months.