Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 3 Jun 19, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
shirley
Imagineer

shirley's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Brothers marrying sisters any on the Dibb!

DH was watching a vidoe from relatives from Italy, in the video his cousins (2 brothers) were there with their wives who are also sisters. So I was wondering if we have any of this set up on the dibb. Funny thing is they have a massive house in the North, along with the youngest brother and they all have their own flats. They also go on holiday together albeit down to our village. I dont now any where we live so wondering if its quite rare!
shirley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
vowels
Imagineer

Thought you wondered if Dibbers were a bit Game of Thrones.
vowels is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Wonder
Imagineer

Mobile

My friend got married on Saturday just gone, she married her sisters husbands brother.
Old 3 Jun 19, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Someone I was in school with and her younger sister married brothers.
One couple are still married but the younger sister sadly passed away at the age of 27.'
Old 3 Jun 19, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
My cousin lives in Alaska and his brother married his wife’s sister, I haven’t met them apart from my cousins. I suppose maybe it’s a bit remote and there aren’t meaning available singles x
Old 3 Jun 19, 05:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Magic Mouse
Imagineer

Mobile

My Nan and Grampa were married to a brother and sister. They were both such lovely couples and had very happy marriages ❤️
Orlando/Indian Shores - Aug 14 Emerald Island/RPR - Aug 16
Emerald Island/RPR - Aug 18
Magic Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

My son in laws parents were married to a brother and sister so he has "double cousins".
EssexSue is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsArcher2b
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Two of my uncles married sisters. Strangely enough after long marriages they both ended up divorced.
MrsArcher2b is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

My grandfather had lots of brothers. He married my Granny, one brother married her sister and one brother married a cousin.

Small village, not much transport!
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jun 19, 05:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Loretta
Proud to wear my Ears

My grandmother’s sister was married to my grandfather’s cousin, my mother-in-law’s sister was married to my father-in-law’s brother and my aunt and her half sister were married to brothers. The kids think it’s funny that my sister and brother-in-law are now step siblings, my mother and my brother-in-law’s father married 12 years later.
Loretta is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List