Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Closed Thread

Old 25 Sep 17, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
purplemusky
Apprentice Imagineer

purplemusky's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
I'm still deliberating on the Man-LHR-MIA flights for 2 adults 2 children aged 16 and 12 with Group W car coming in at just over £2100, don't know why i'm not hitting the button to book. Maybe because we only paid £1700 with car last year. Decisions, decisions, need to decide by tonight what to do really.

1995 IDrive/St Pete's Beach/1999 IDrive/Sarasota/2012/2013/2014 & 2016 Lake Buena Vista Village Resort & Spa/2017 Regal Palms & St Pete's Beach/2018 Orange Lake and Miami/2019 Miami, Clearwater & LBV
purplemusky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 17, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkerella123
Imagineer

[QUOTE=purplemusky;12859842]I'm still deliberating on the Man-LHR-MIA flights for 2 adults 2 children aged 16 and 12 with Group W car coming in at just over £2100, don't know why i'm not hitting the button to book. Maybe because we only paid £1700 with car last year. Decisions, decisions, need to decide by tonight what to do really.[/QUOTE

Just to let you now the BA sale ends tomorrow, didn't want you kicking yourself on weds thinking I should have pressed the button. I have also booked these flights, with the price of car hire for next year it's a good deal, works out about £389.00each for our flights.
tinkerella123 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 17, 03:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickey898
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

I am exactly the same 😕 Got BA flydrive to Mco from Glasgow this summer for just over £1500 (2,adults, 1 child for 3 weeks) I can get 2 week flydrive into Tampa for around £1700 which I know is good but something is making me wait. People talk about good prices Jan/Feb. It's so hard
Mickey898 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 17, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
nanu
Imagineer

I'm really tempted by the Lufthansa flights to Miami, they are a really good price, but I'm not fancying the drive. Something is holding me back and I can't help myself thinking a better deal to Orlando or Tampa may come up in the next couple of weeks once all the flights are released.
1988 New York Penta & Orl. Radisson Maingate 1990 Orl. Marriott I-Drive, Premier Cruise & Cocoa Beach Hilton 1997 Orl. La Suites I-Drive 2002 Orl. Port Orleans Riverside 2006 Las Vegas Luxor 2007 Orl. Port Orleans French Quarter 2010 Orl. Windsor Palms villa 2012 Orl. Rolling Hills villa & RPR Universal 2015 Orl. Indian Creek villa & Naples Bay Resort 2017 Orl. Highlands Reserve villa 2018 Barefoot Beach Resort & Orl. Highgate Park villa
nanu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 17, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
thomass7
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Mickey898 View Post
I am exactly the same 😕 Got BA flydrive to Mco from Glasgow this summer for just over £1500 (2,adults, 1 child for 3 weeks) I can get 2 week flydrive into Tampa for around £1700 which I know is good but something is making me wait. People talk about good prices Jan/Feb. It's so hard
Summer 2016 we flew jersey - Miami £335 it was fab booked it on 24th sept 2015 dropped last flight London- jersey as we had a change of airport and our nearsest airport is Heathrow. However I saw that we could've got flights for a Similar price from London in oct - Nov time 2015! It was fine we had a brilliant day in jersey but would've held off if I'd known. I don't have a 🔮 Crystal ball 😭 but I'm hoping something will come up!
thomass7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 17, 04:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Blondie40
Dancing with Tink'

I have just booked with BA 4th July, 2 adults and 1 child. 8 nights at the Rosen centre, 6 nights at the Grand Plaza beachfront St.petes. Direct going out and indirect via Miami coming home to Heathrow. £2500. Thought it was a bargain.
Blondie40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 17, 04:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Formularog
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by shepherdypie View Post
Arghhh I am still deliberating about the run between Gatwick and Heathrow on these BA flights! Wish I could just make my mind up!
Yeah was my thought phoned ba they recommend 3 hours if transferring between heathrow and Gatwick, we have 3hrs 10mins, we are getting a taxi between airports so hopefully pretty slick, looked yesterday and man to heathrow flight was 20mins late but still getting into Heathrow 1min early so I think they have abit to play with worst comes to the worst they said we would be automatically booked onto next flight! Least connections in U.K. Other year we was left stranded in Atlanta for two days!
Formularog is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 17, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
dismadbrit
Imagineer

dismadbrit's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 13
Last week I eventually booked after much dithering.
2 adults
Direct LGW-TPA
Car + 2 drivers
5 nights Wyndham Gardens
4 Nights Pier House 60
£1602

All TA's were charging me that and more pp.
Old 25 Sep 17, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Formularog
Trainee Dibber

Mobile

P.s ba park tickets seem to be good value to that's why we booked full thing in end with them seemed daft not to was cheaper than doing it diy, tickets cheaper than attractions direct.
Formularog is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 17, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
purplemusky
Apprentice Imagineer

purplemusky's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by Formularog View Post
Yeah was my thought phoned ba they recommend 3 hours if transferring between heathrow and Gatwick, we have 3hrs 10mins, we are getting a taxi between airports so hopefully pretty slick, looked yesterday and man to heathrow flight was 20mins late but still getting into Heathrow 1min early so I think they have abit to play with worst comes to the worst they said we would be automatically booked onto next flight! Least connections in U.K. Other year we was left stranded in Atlanta for two days!
We did this route in August and it was fine, we flew on a Wednesday morning. Got our transfers with Batransfers all went to plan would do it again.

1995 IDrive/St Pete's Beach/1999 IDrive/Sarasota/2012/2013/2014 & 2016 Lake Buena Vista Village Resort & Spa/2017 Regal Palms & St Pete's Beach/2018 Orange Lake and Miami/2019 Miami, Clearwater & LBV
purplemusky is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread