Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 19 May 18, 12:37 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile Magicaltickets

Has anyone used magicaltickets.co.uk? Website advertises 6 day Disney hopper plus tickets for £317?
All help gratefully received x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 18, 12:52 AM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Hampshireuk View Post
Has anyone used magicaltickets.co.uk? Website advertises 6 day Disney hopper plus tickets for £317?
All help gratefully received x
That's a good price. I have never used them but have a look at the threads in the links below from 2017, might help you.

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1056251

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...magicaltickets
Old 19 May 18, 05:48 AM  
Link to this Post
mypj
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

I have used them for my last 4 trips and again for our 5th in September, they are very good and we have never had any problems what so ever
mypj is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 18, 08:10 AM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

OP that price looks like its not a hopper ticket (and it does actually say that its not above the price list on the website), its a 6-day base ticket plus 6 recreational days.

magicaltickets/tickets/disney-tickets

Shame, as I definitely would have been interested if it had been a hopper ticket .

Edited at 08:17 AM.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 18, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Sammy kitten- my mistake, sorry. Not a hopper. But 6 days at parks plus 6 recreational entries is good for us. We're going 28th December for 2 weeks so we know the first week will be awful crowd wise with no point 'hopping'. 317 vs 359/369 represents a big saving for family of 4 while still giving good level of access. Other days for universal and shopping/ chilling.
Thank you for replies x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 18, 10:53 AM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Hampshireuk View Post
Sammy kitten- my mistake, sorry. Not a hopper. But 6 days at parks plus 6 recreational entries is good for us. We're going 28th December for 2 weeks so we know the first week will be awful crowd wise with no point 'hopping'. 317 vs 359/369 represents a big saving for family of 4 while still giving good level of access. Other days for universal and shopping/ chilling.
Thank you for replies x
actually - you have now got me thinking about just buying base tickets for our trip in October. Its going to be busy all week, its Halloween, its Epcot Food & Wine, and its Run Disney at Epcot for 3 days as well (and we're only there for 8 nights). We're only doing Disney and we have Discovery Cove one of the days.

I think because I had Ultimates last time my default is to look for hopper tickets (and we did park-hop a lot), but with base tickets we could probably do just as well as we're going for a shorter time.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 18, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sammykitten View Post
I think because I had Ultimates last time my default is to look for hopper tickets (and we did park-hop a lot), but with base tickets we could probably do just as well as we're going for a shorter time.
It makes sense, why pay for something you don't need. As you say I think because we use the Ultimates a lot of the time we automatically either buy those, or hopper tickets, when sometimes we don't really need them.

Edited at 01:31 PM.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 May 18, 02:55 PM  
Link to this Post
kimmy
Imagineer

We have used this company ,and all was fine .We got Disney base tickets as we knew we would nt use the hopper .Its an amazing hols but the tickets make it expensive : )
Old 22 May 18, 12:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Elmhurst 5
Apprentice Imagineer

Magical Tickets are owned by Toucan Travel - bona fide travel agents.
You can also order tickets at the agents offices. 7 offices throughout Hampshire and Berkshire. Hope this helps anyone looking for tickets but not a 7 or 14 day ultimate.

If they are still doing 6 day + water parks etc, 2019 I shall book with them as we don't go to parks every day, 6 days for WDW over 2 weeks great and the water parks. Of course, purely depends on what the increase in price is for 2019. At the moment 2019 14 day is around 399/404. WDW just becoming so very expensive.
Elmhurst 5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List