Notices
Car Hire & Transportation Discuss the best way of getting around Florida.

Old 12 May 18, 05:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Peterhendo
Earning More Ears

Mobile 133 days to go time to get organised

Boring day off work today so thought I would add the hotel to the MDE app and also book the magical express I have not paid all of the ballence off the holiday yet with Thomas cook was wondering if I can still add the hotel to mde app this early ? And if so what confirmation number would it be to do this thanks dibbers
Peterhendo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 18, 06:01 PM  
Link to this Post
James_and_Shona
Earning More Ears

Mobile

How do you book the magical express?
Orlando Celebration - April 2008
Kissimmee Travelodge - April 2004
James_and_Shona is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 18, 06:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Peterhendo
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Typed it in on google came up with the website entered names flight times day of arrival and gave me a booking number to show at the desk really easy to do
Peterhendo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 18, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
BarryL
Imagineer

For most resorts you can add to MDE 499 days in advance.
We do it as soon as possible to get our 180 +10 days ADRs

I've never booked with TC so can't advise on confirmation number

Magical Express can be booked by phone or online
disneyworld.disney.go/en...n-reservation/
BarryL is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 18, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
James_and_Shona
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Thanks!
Orlando Celebration - April 2008
Kissimmee Travelodge - April 2004
James_and_Shona is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 18, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Forest32
slightly serious Dibber

I assumed that TC had already booked the Magical Express for us. Will have to double check now!
Forest32 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 18, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
salmon70
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Peterhendo View Post
Boring day off work today so thought I would add the hotel to the MDE app and also book the magical express I have not paid all of the ballence off the holiday yet with Thomas cook was wondering if I can still add the hotel to mde app this early ? And if so what confirmation number would it be to do this thanks dibbers
Hi there

I'm booked with Thomas Cook for his year and next and I currently have both holidays linked to MDE. I pay my balance in a couple of weeks (for this year) and I've had my package linked since I booked last year. Your Thomas Cook Ref will be on your paperwork and is 8 digits long 😊.
salmon70 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 May 18, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Peterhendo
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by salmon70 View Post
Hi there

I'm booked with Thomas Cook for his year and next and I currently have both holidays linked to MDE. I pay my balance in a couple of weeks (for this year) and I've had my package linked since I booked last year. Your Thomas Cook Ref will be on your paperwork and is 8 digits long 😊.
thanks for that that’s all sorted now chose my 2 magic bands for next trip it is still showing the 2 magic bands from last years trip but we don’t know where they are it won’t let me delete them off the app and is showing 2 cards active for me and 1 for my partner confused
Old 13 May 18, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
salmon70
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Peterhendo View Post
thanks for that that’s all sorted now chose my 2 magic bands for next trip it is still showing the 2 magic bands from last years trip but we don’t know where they are it won’t let me delete them off the app and is showing 2 cards active for me and 1 for my partner confused
Glad to hear you are linked now 😊. Our old Magic Bands were showing as 'active' and as we want different colours for this year's trip, we deactivated the old ones and so it now shows our new choices. I have read an earlier post on here which says you may have to do it on the desktop site rather than the mobile app.

Not sure about the card situation, mine is just showing the one for last year so you may need to call Disney customer services about that one in sure they'll be able to help you sort it out 😊.
salmon70 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List