Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 8 Mar 17, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
charlie-becks
Serious Dibber

charlie-becks's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Food from my 2014 trip

This is the free ice cream from China, we were on QSDP so most of the food is from counter service
Old 8 Mar 17, 10:29 PM  
Link to this Post
charlie-becks
Serious Dibber

charlie-becks's Reviews
Food pics from my 2014 trip

Not sure what these were but think it was in Norway

Butterbeer from Universal

Lemonade smoothie from Ben and Jerrys in Universal

Edited at 01:43 PM.
charlie-becks is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Mar 17, 10:34 PM  
Link to this Post
charlie-becks
Serious Dibber

charlie-becks's Reviews
2014 food pics

The obligatory Simpsons donut pic, it not the clearest image but wow was it tasty!

Not many food pics, thought i'd taken more but apparently not. Will take more this trip
Old 16 Mar 17, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Excited6910
Imagineer

A selection of food we ate in May last year

Loved our Second “once in a lifetime" so much we're doing it again
Excited6910 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 May 17, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
AliPD
Imagineer

There hasn't been an update on here for ages.
The Gateway Inn 1994 - Howard Johnson 1996 - The Holiday Inn Express 1999 - The Sheraton World Resort 2001 - Howard Johnson Plaza 2004 - The Best Western Plaza 2006 - Econolodge Inn and Suites 2008 - High Grove Villa 2011 - Sandy Ridge Villa 2012 - Silver Creek Villa 2015 - Art Of Animation 2017.
AliPD is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 17, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post
charlie-becks
Serious Dibber

charlie-becks's Reviews
Because AliPD mentioned the lack of updates I thought i'd dig out my April 2017 pics, not a lot but there are a few

This is the Orange chicken from China quick service, it was lovely I can't eat onion (intolerant) and this was free of them It was lovely but I couldn't finish it as it became a little too sweet after awhile.

This is from the same place, dad's Beef Singapore noodles I think they were called. He said they were nice but a bit salty.

This is the inflight fruit platter option (again because of the onion issue) It was nice but im glad I packed a cheese sandwich as well otherwise i'd have been hungry. The apple chrips were odd but not unpleasant but I didn't risk the salad in case there were hidden onions lol

This is a I think a pork/chicken corn dog, never had one before and it wasn't bad, I could eat it again. The little salad? side was lovely as well, full of flavour!
" alt="" />

These were mum's and dad's from the same place, dad had already started his lol Not sure what they were eating but they both really enjoyed their's as well.
All three of these were from Animal Kingdom, by the safari exit. I think it was called the Kitamu grill?

These are from Earl of sandwich in Disney Springs, I can't remember what the parents were having, I think mum's was a sort of caprese sandwich? The small one was mine, I was feeling a bit off and wanted something small so I ordered the kids meal, cheese toastie, it was great, the sandwiches were yummy and they all came with fruit on the meal plan.

This is my final pic, my flight home fruit platter, as you can see, there was a lot more than on the way out and it was scrummy. I forgot to purchase anything from the airport and was feeling quite ill by the time we'd landed as I couldn't stomach the 'breakfast' that came round after a rubbish flight.

Sorry I didn't take more, I always remembered after i'd eaten, everything was lovely but a bit overpriced, as normal with Disney x
Old 9 Jul 17, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Phoolgrrrl
Apprentice Imagineer

Phoolgrrrl's Reviews
Mobile

Teak neighbourhood grill from our trip last November. Burgers all round!
Phoolgrrrl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 17, 12:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Finn family
VIP Dibber

Finn family's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Our visit to California

Double Batter Chicken Platter from Cletus Chicken Shack - Universal Studios

Nachos from Bumblebee Man’s Taco Truck - Universal Studios

Create your own pancakes - IHOP

Steak Gumbo from Royal Street Veranda - Disneyland

Tiger Tail from Bengal Barbecue - Disneyland
Current trip report:
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1233648

Finn family is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 17, 12:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
VIP Dibber

Mmmmm

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jul 17, 12:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Ciano
Imagineer

Ciano's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Dessert in Longhorns!