Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 31 Mar 18, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
walden64
Imagineer

walden64's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I think I had booked Navi River and swapped that both times. To be honest we did Navi River on a previous visit and I thought it was a waste of a fast pass and won't look to do it again. But I am sure that other people love it.

Michelle

With its own pool, jacuzzi, internet, games room and backing onto wonderful conservation and wetlands area, it is a great choice for families. Just a couple of minutes from Championsgate

Full details can be found at www.orlando-villa-westhaven.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sunshineviewfloridavilla

walden64 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 18, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Don't give up I managed to get some Fastpasses for FOP about 2 weeks before last year and then got some more a couple of days later.
Old 31 Mar 18, 07:11 PM  
Link to this Post
alkel2730
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Shani View Post
I have no idea if this will work for FOP, but I was watching a You Tube video yesterday...

They basically keep flicking between the times - they hit 10.30, then 11.00 then back to 10.30 and just keep going. They filmed it, and it was totally bizarre because times would pop up, then it would say none at all, then it would offer 3 times... they basically just played around with it and always got times they wanted!

Our tickets won't get activated for months so I can't try it, but it's definitely something I'll try when we're there!

I'm also pretty sure the Trackers on your tube got a very last minute FOP fastpass on one of their recent vlogs, so don't despair, it might just take a bit of time.
Hi, sorry to hijack but can you let me know what video that was? I'm helping my brother plan.
2012 - Sept The 'anniversary trip' SSR. - 2013 - October the bonus trip to POR
2015 - 20th trip!September WLV first trip with DD!
2017 - Sept Poly first trip with two toddlers!
2018 - May AKV & POR the last before school trip.
2019 - May SSR & Kidani
2022 - April Poly, SSR, WLV
2023 - POFQ & AKL
alkel2730 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 18, 07:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Dazed
VIP Dibber

We managed to get FP whilst we were there. I think it was about 2 days before. I kept checking all day, every day on the app and they just appeared!
Dazed is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 18, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
dx4100
Imagineer

I think its all a bit unfair. At 60 days I could have literally booked every day FOP. I think Hotel Guest should get priority but I think it being so open is a little unfair. It would be better if you could only prebook each ride once per stay. This would give some chance to the 30 day people.
dx4100 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 18, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss AliJS
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by dx4100 View Post
I think its all a bit unfair. At 60 days I could have literally booked every day FOP. I think Hotel Guest should get priority but I think it being so open is a little unfair. It would be better if you could only prebook each ride once per stay. This would give some chance to the 30 day people.
This is a very measured and thoughtful response and I completely agree.
OCT 2018- Emerald Island/HRH
OCT 2019- Back to Windsor Hills/Portofino Bay
OCT 2020 and 2021- Not to be
APRIL 2022- New York
JUNE 2022- Rosen Inn LBV/RPR
APRIL 2023- Emerald Island/Endless Summer
OCT 2024- Emerald Island/RPR
Miss AliJS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 18, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dx4100 View Post
I disagree - staying on site costs more than staying off site and one of the perks of paying all that extra money is to book fast passes at 60 days out. There should be no limit to the amount of times people book fast passes for a ride for this reason.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 18, 09:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss AliJS
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
I disagree - staying on site costs more than staying off site and one of the perks of paying all that extra money is to book fast passes at 60 days out. There should be no limit to the amount of times people book fast passes for a ride for this reason.
Is that not discriminating against those on lower incomes who cannot afford onsite prices?
OCT 2018- Emerald Island/HRH
OCT 2019- Back to Windsor Hills/Portofino Bay
OCT 2020 and 2021- Not to be
APRIL 2022- New York
JUNE 2022- Rosen Inn LBV/RPR
APRIL 2023- Emerald Island/Endless Summer
OCT 2024- Emerald Island/RPR
Miss AliJS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 18, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
I'm with Andybear I'm afraid. Stay onsite and you'll get perks because that is where Disney want you. That's how it works (fair or not) and not just at Disney. Look at Universal's Early Entry / FOLP strategies. You can get some bargains at the Value resorts - have a look at the US site. Or even consider renting some DVC points. Otherwise be at the gates one hour before official opening on a non EMH day and you stand a better chance of getting on via the Standby line.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 18, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Miss AliJS View Post
Is that not discriminating against those on lower incomes who cannot afford onsite prices?
You are perfectly entitled to view it as that. But Disney are a business responsible to share holders and they want you spending. Somebody has to pay for all that Star Wars stuff. Walt's philosophy has very much been left behind.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List