Notices

Old 27 Jul 19, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
katnav
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I like the aqua colour or pale pink. I've decided on something bright for my toes but will go subtle with my hands as it needs to last 3 weeks with suncream etc and worried about it chipping near the end of the holiday and it being obvious if a bright colour.

We still have to do a trainer shop for the kids so that's on the list for this week along with a toiletries shop.

Love Kate's trainers and glad they didnt rub.
katnav is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 09:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by Pumba75 View Post
Just catching up. Not long now!

Also having nails done today!

M x
Enjoy your manicure.

Originally Posted by katnav View Post
I like the aqua colour or pale pink. I've decided on something bright for my toes but will go subtle with my hands as it needs to last 3 weeks with suncream etc and worried about it chipping near the end of the holiday and it being obvious if a bright colour.

We still have to do a trainer shop for the kids so that's on the list for this week along with a toiletries shop.

Love Kate's trainers and glad they didnt rub.
Oh that's a good point. Even if it doesn't chip the nails will grow and it may start to look silly towards the end of the 3 weeks. Hmmm...

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Quick Update - 2 days to go

These quick updates seem to have turned into daily updates while the countdown seems to have slowed to a snails pace.

Yesterday Kate and me made some cookies for ice cream cookie sandwiches

First blurry food photo of this year's food report plenty more where that came from I'm sure

These were yummy and helped get us in the mood for Florida. As did the Manhattans that Dave and me enjoyed

This morning I did a couple of loads of washing, really handy that it's cooler and been raining all day as I made everyone where jeans and not any clothes they want to take to Florida .

Today also saw me getting the manicure. I went for pastel nails. You would not believe how long it took to decide which colour went on which nail . Lilac on the thumb and middle finger, pink on the pointing finger and mint green on the ring and little finger.

This evening we are enjoying Kentucky Mules (first enjoyed at Longhorn's, hope to repeat that when we do the Universal stay at the end of the trip).

Also today we bought ALL the snacks from Tesco for the flight, sorry if you are visiting the store tomorrow but they will be sold out

Tomorrow we really should do some packing I will not Dibb until the packing is done ok so I might have to check out some updates in the morning and then start the packing but as my method for packing involves putting everything on my bed that I want to take I won't be able to sleep until it's actually packed so I will have to focus on it .

Fingers crossed this time tomorrow you're seeing photos of packing cubes and cases!

2 more sleeps to go

Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 07:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Buggles94
VIP Dibber

Buggles94's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 5
Wow - can feel the excitement in the air - only 2 more sleeps to go! Love the cookie sandwiches and cocktails Nails are really pretty too - love the pastel colours! Really looking forward to TR - have an amazing time!
Buggles94 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
GezzasGem
Imagineer

Mobile

Love the nails! I am hopeless with mine, so much so I have decided to only get my toes done this time ☺ I ended up picking off the gel last time! 😂😂 so close now - getting super excited for you all! 👌
GezzasGem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Very nice nails. I love a holiday manicure and nail design!
Old 27 Jul 19, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
Love the nails! I am hopeless with mine, so much so I have decided to only get my toes done this time ☺ I ended up picking off the gel last time! 😂😂 so close now - getting super excited for you all! 👌
Get an acrylic design you can’t pick them off!
Old 27 Jul 19, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Kate is the best making cookie ice creams for you. Manhattans and Mules, have you had a mojito too? I’ll not be able to read any updates so just stick to the packing, I don’t like to miss out 😆 Happy packing!
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 19, 05:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
Wow - can feel the excitement in the air - only 2 more sleeps to go! Love the cookie sandwiches and cocktails Nails are really pretty too - love the pastel colours! Really looking forward to TR - have an amazing time!
There were enough cookies for last night too, they were yummy!

Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
I didn't get my toes done this time, but I'll paint them later today after the packing is done.

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Very nice nails. I love a holiday manicure and nail design!
I normally go for deeper berry colours, fancied a change this year.

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Get an acrylic design you can’t pick them off!
Good idea

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Kate is the best making cookie ice creams for you. Manhattans and Mules, have you had a mojito too? I’ll not be able to read any updates so just stick to the packing, I don’t like to miss out 😆 Happy packing!
Had Mojitos last weekend

Safe travels today xx

Old 28 Jul 19, 08:01 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Squeeee it’s nearly time !
And, if you reply, why are you reading this? You should be packing !
WileyCoyote is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List