Notices
Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Theme Parks Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Aug 19, 08:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Willeve
Imagineer

Mobile Hong Kong Disneyland- amazing!

Currently sitting in the Starlight Diner in HK Disneyland and we are having an amazing day! Literally no queues for anything, even the headliners, most rides that we know have differences to keep them fresh, even Small World which is now my fave! Food is reasonably priced, as is merchandise. Very tidy, lovely CM’s and it has its own Disney train to bring you here! Very impressed.
Willeve is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 01:54 PM  
Link to this Post
redfox5
slightly serious Dibber

redfox5's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Glad you are having a great time! Hope to get out there someday!
redfox5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Aug 19, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
008Jerseygirl
Earning More Ears

We are there in couple of weeks and have seen the low wait times. Hope we get the same. Please share any tips if you have any. Thanks
008Jerseygirl is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Willeve
Imagineer

Originally Posted by 008Jerseygirl View Post
We are there in couple of weeks and have seen the low wait times. Hope we get the same. Please share any tips if you have any. Thanks
It’s blooming hot! Plenty of water fountains next to the toilets areas, keep topping up! Most of the food in the park is Asian, there were burgers where we ate, but I think that was it. The park entrance is only steps from the train, really handy. We started in Tomorrowland and went anti-clockwise around the park, only wait was forJungle Cruise late afternoon, about 15mins. Philamagic(?) is identical to WDW, but loads of other rides differ. Go around the Fairytale gardens, they were lovely. You will have a super day!
Willeve is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Mobile

We are off to HK in 9 weeks but I don’t know of we will do Disney (I have been before!) - it sounds as though you had a fabulous day!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 05:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Willeve
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Melbatb View Post
We are off to HK in 9 weeks but I don’t know of we will do Disney (I have been before!) - it sounds as though you had a fabulous day!
We loved HK too! Did 3 nights, could easily have stayed twice that long!
Old 22 Aug 19, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Willeve View Post
We loved HK too! Did 3 nights, could easily have stayed twice that long!
We are there for 10 days - but the main reason is to see our son who is at university there! We will spend the weekends with him and then do some sightseeing in the week when he has his courses!

Now trying to decide where to stay - probably near Clearwater Bay near his campus!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Jet
Imagineer

Mobile

Love Hong Kong...especially Disney...It was all so civilised 😊
Jet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 19, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
008Jerseygirl
Earning More Ears

Originally Posted by Willeve View Post
It’s blooming hot! Plenty of water fountains next to the toilets areas, keep topping up! Most of the food in the park is Asian, there were burgers where we ate, but I think that was it. The park entrance is only steps from the train, really handy. We started in Tomorrowland and went anti-clockwise around the park, only wait was forJungle Cruise late afternoon, about 15mins. Philamagic(?) is identical to WDW, but loads of other rides differ. Go around the Fairytale gardens, they were lovely. You will have a super day!
Thank you. Getting a tad excited now! Enjoy the rest of your holiday
008Jerseygirl is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 19, 06:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Glee Fan
Imagineer

Mobile

Fantastic place. We loved it so much too!
Glee Fan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List