Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 22 Aug 19, 06:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Mrs Red C
Imagineer

Mobile

My experience today was an eye opener!
Arrived using Lyft at 9.50am . Queue was from door, around the seating area, past Exit door heading back further. OH went for a long walk etc!

Got in at 10.45 am. Didn't have any pins but got some mugs, a xmas ornament and a xmas themed chopping board. Thought adult t shirts were still expensive, they had a Groot notebook which looked great, but was more than I wanted to pay.

Best buy was the '71 Banner with a pin and sticker for 99c. Lady behind me (French) had 2 full baskets plus 2 Banshees... Didn't get to see any on the shelves!

In queue to pay at 10.54am and out at 11.29 am, spent abt $40. The queue was still long as we left the Outlets at 12.15pm.
Not sure I'd go again, don't think it's worth it. If you are going, take drinks and snacks for the queue as it was SO hot in the sun.
Mrs Red C is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Aug 19, 02:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

We popped back today about 3pm, much quieter but still a short queue to get in and a 15 minute queue for the tills.

The picture for the ears now says that they’re limited to 2 per person per day so hopefully that’ll help those of you trying to get them.
Bellasmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 02:50 PM  
Link to this Post
joe 70
Apprentice Imagineer

Here on Monday 26th @ 9.25a.m. and around 100 people in the queue.
The times they are a changing!
2018 Aurora Villa Virgins/PBH
2019 POR Here we come!
joe 70 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
thatdavieguy
Imagineer

If they start limiting purchases per person the personal shoppers will start to bring "friends" to help sweep up.

needs better to be better policed.
Old 26 Aug 19, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
CosmicGirl
Apprentice Imagineer

I don't have details but Bob & Ashley mentioned something about a camera ban during their MSEP live stream. I haven't watched the whole thing but apparently they were not allowing video recording or live streaming inside the store for at least a little bit last week. But what they said related to the ban being lifted, so I don't know the details.

That could certainly go a long way towards the bulk buyer problem. But it doesn't necessarily solve the queue problem... I honestly don't understand what suddenly changed the past few weeks to cause this.
CosmicGirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 05:53 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Mobile

Originally Posted by thatdavieguy View Post
If they start limiting purchases per person the personal shoppers will start to bring "friends" to help sweep up.

needs better to be better policed.
Putting the argument of whether it’s fair for the minority to clean up compared to one per person aside, these are old/previous stock items that Disney are trying to shift at a lower price (they have loads to shift as is evident from recent Banshee sales which have been available daily for a few months now).

Unless it’s the premium items like the recent bag exclusives they’ll just want to shift them ASAP and I can’t see them adding restrictions as it may take longer to clear stock (which doesn’t make business sense).

Keep in mind also that this stock is global, I’ve seen numerous items from Shanghai, Paris, Cruise etc in addition to the standard Florida/California items so there will be loads coming in that hasn’t sold previously and they just keep churning it out whether it’s to bulk buyers or not.
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Aug 19, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
pluto99
Very Serious Dibber

Quite a few items at the international outlets today were a max of 5 or less, to me it’s all tack but picked up a bb9e for 5 bucks nd a Mickey for 5.99 asked about banshees said they had only got 20 in today
pluto99 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 19, 12:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Eccle
Imagineer

We were there yesterday (Sunday), it was crazy. We queued for over an hour to get in, i didn’t appreciate how bad the queue was when we joined, then once we did we felt we were committed to sticking with it. Inside was just as bad, it took almost as long to queue for the checkouts. We have never experienced it like this on other trips. I saw people leaving with banshees but none left when we got there.
Eccle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 19, 12:50 AM  
Link to this Post
pluto99
Very Serious Dibber

Rekon you need to be there half hour before opening for a banshee they said at international outlets they only got 20 in today
pluto99 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Aug 19, 01:23 AM  
Link to this Post
stevekath
Imagineer

Mobile

We were there today around 4pm. Small queue of around 5 or 6 people ahead of us to get in. Inside it was busy but not rammed. Picked up a few clothing bargains. Only 5 minute queue at the tills. A better experience than last year when they didn't seem to restrict the numbers entering the shop and the checkout queue was well over 30 minutes

stevekath is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List