Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 15 Dec 20, 03:51 PM  
Link to this Post
amy56
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
I am going to email them and say I want a full refund if it is not delivered for Christmas. I am really frustrated with it.
I am also suffering from sour grapes because my friend ordered the same as me 24 hours after I did (because I told her about the £25 off) hers got delivered on Friday (or Saturday, I am loosing my mind) and she lives about 5 mins away.
We are joking about it but I am frustrated in all honesty 🙈 I am such a horrible person 🙈🙈
It is really frustrating especially as it’s for a Christmas present😢 - I bought mine as my own Christmas present to myself, so at least it’s only me they are letting down! Lol! 😂
amy56 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 20, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post
disney20042012
Imagineer

My son ordered one and its not due to be shipped until the 23rd !
disney20042012 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 20, 05:02 PM  
Link to this Post
ziggyzag
Imagineer

I got the same email too! these are Christmas presents!
ziggyzag is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Dec 20, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
StorybookCircus
Very Serious Dibber

Mine (garlic bread print!) arrived safely a month or so ago but I was furious to find the word Oodie written all over the packaging! A word to anyone who lives in the same house as the gift’s recipient: make sure you intercept the postman!
StorybookCircus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 20, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Lotso2015
Excited about Disney

My mum got the same email too. It’s my present and being sent to me so I don’t mind it arriving late but my mum is quite upset as she ordered it back in October. She wanted me to have something to open from her on Christmas Day as I haven’t been able to see her since February.
Lotso2015 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 20, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Wismgari
Imagineer

My bf and I ordered on 15th Oct, due to be dispatched on 15th December... No word yet! I really want it to snuggle up in for watching Xmas films!
Wismgari is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Dec 20, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
P&S
Imagineer

I ordered a similar thing from Amazon and I'm really pleased with it for half the cost, I had heard that there were always problems with delivery of the oodie's so didn't want to risk it for Christmas.
Old 16 Dec 20, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Sara_toga
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by amy56 View Post
I’ve just had an identical email to yours by the sounds of it - it was also referring to an email I ‘may’ of received last week (I didn’t get that one!), must admit I haven’t a lot of faith in the order being received in time for Christmas if they can’t even be sure who they have and haven’t sent emails to!
same here
Old 16 Dec 20, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Sara_toga
VIP Dibber

Oh just had a message should have it in 24 hours 😃
Old 17 Dec 20, 12:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Sara_toga
VIP Dibber

It has just been delivered 😊