Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 12 Jun 21, 07:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Shifu
VIP Dibber

Shifu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Reserving BA seats Disney package

I’ve not booked an ENTIRE package through Disney before, just usually book room and tickets.
If I book flights as well, does anyone know when can I reserve a seat on the plane please? In particular,( if it makes any difference) BA business class).

Do I need to have fully paid before I can reserve a particular seat?
Shifu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 21, 09:15 AM  
Link to this Post
Shifu
VIP Dibber

Shifu's Reviews
Or maybe having read the other Disney flights package thread on here I should still book separately...maybe with an airport stay attached.

Oh it was all so simple pre Covid.
Shifu is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 21, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
darsch1982
Imagineer

I've booked a full package mine is virgin not ba but I should be same, I booked with a deposit and have been given my details of flight and I logged in and booked my seat. The only difference I can think of is ba charge to book seat
darsch1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 21, 09:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Shifu
VIP Dibber

Shifu's Reviews
Originally Posted by darsch1982 View Post
I've booked a full package mine is virgin not ba but I should be same, I booked with a deposit and have been given my details of flight and I logged in and booked my seat. The only difference I can think of is ba charge to book seat
Ah, brilliant.
Seat charges, I'd totally forgotten about those,thank you. I've only ever flown BA once in 2000...since then its been Virgin. I'll have to find out seat booking costs, (not like it will make much difference in the grand scheme of things looking at the total I have written down, but good to be prepared) cheers
Old 12 Jun 21, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Shifu View Post
Ah, brilliant.
Seat charges, I'd totally forgotten about those,thank you. I've only ever flown BA once in 2000...since then its been Virgin. I'll have to find out seat booking costs, (not like it will make much difference in the grand scheme of things looking at the total I have written down, but good to be prepared) cheers
We always fly BA club and the cost for seat reservations is something we are not prepared to stretch to. It will be something like £80-£120 per person each way.
Claudette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jun 21, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Shifu
VIP Dibber

Shifu's Reviews
Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
We always fly BA club and the cost for seat reservations is something we are not prepared to stretch to. It will be something like £80-£120 per person each way.

Ok, thank you for the heads up... *ratchet sounds of cost escalating*
Old 12 Jun 21, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
DonkeyCentreArf
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
It is cheaper as you go down the classes.
1990 - Quality Inn International - iDrive / 1996 - Grosvenor Hotel Plaza Boulevard / 1997 - Dixie Landings / 1999 - All Star Sports / 2002 - Grosvenor Hotel Plaza Boulevard / 2003 - DLP / 2007 - Port Orleans French Quarter / 2008 - Doubletree Universal / 2009 - Saratoga Springs / 2011 - Bonnet Creek Resort & Vero Beach / 2014 - Bonnet Creek Resort / Oct 2021 - Rescheduled / Feb 2022 - Rescheduled / Oct 2022 HRH & OKW
DonkeyCentreArf is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 21, 03:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by DonkeyCentreArf View Post
It is cheaper as you go down the classes.
I know, but as OP is flying club I thought I would just mentioned the relevant cost.
Claudette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 21, 07:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Dan's Mum
VIP Dibber

We booked BA flights through disney in 2018 and the flights needed to be paid in full before I could book seats. It was annoying as Virgin flights only needed deposit being paid.

Dee x
Dan's Mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jun 21, 07:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Shifu
VIP Dibber

Shifu's Reviews
Originally Posted by Dan's Mum View Post
We booked BA flights through disney in 2018 and the flights needed to be paid in full before I could book seats. It was annoying as Virgin flights only needed deposit being paid.

Dee x
Hmmm… defeats the object really doesn’t it - annoying as you say ( unless the person making the booking happy not to book seats- but unfortunately that’s living life way to close to the edge for me 😂- I always need to know it’s all sorted) .

Thanks very much indeed. You’ve all been really helpful.