Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 18 Sep 09, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Mr Darwen Bird
Imagineer

DGF buys a variety of painkillers, including Naproxen (which really helps her arthritis) and night time painkillers, hydrocortisone spray, triple antibiotic cream, sleep aid and meletonin. I'm sure there's other stuff she buys too, I think we visted Walgreens every day of our trip last year. Oh, and she stocks up on Crest Citrus Splash toothpaste as she can't tolerate minty toothpastes and non minty ones are virtually impossible to find in the UK.
Days Inn Days Lodge, June 89 & 92. Travelodge Maingate East, July 03. West Stonebridge Villa, June 08. Orange Tree Villa, July 10. Buena Vista Palace, Sept 11. Hilton Bonnet Creek, Sept 13. Port Orleans FQ, Nov 14. Buena Vista Palace, Sept 16. Port Orleans FQ, Nov 17. Hotel New York Disneyland Paris, Sept 18. Holiday Inn Disneyland Paris, Sept 23. Margaritaville Resort, Nov 24.
Mr Darwen Bird is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 09, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
jan2794
Imagineer

We always by advil,go to shop near mall at millenium and get years supply of razor blades for husband as they are the dear ones here.
jan2794 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 09, 03:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Jay.crouch
Excited about Disney

Jay.crouch's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Whats the best thing for mouth ulcers guys?
Oct 2008 - Iberostar Jardin De Sol, Majorca, June 2009 - Gran Sol, Cala Bona, Majorca, Nov 2009 - Floridays Resort, IDrive, July 2010 - Islantilla Golf Resort, Spain, Sep 2010 - MGM Grand, Vegas, April 2011 - MGM Grand, Vegas, Oct 2011 - Luxor, Vegas, May 2012 - Luxor, Vegas, June 2012 - Iberostar Jardin De Sol, Majorca, November 2012 - MGM Grand/Planet Hollywood/NYNY, Vegas;Hilton Bayfront, San Diego; Red Lion, Anaheim, March 2013 - Monte Carlo, Vegas
Jay.crouch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 09, 08:38 AM  
Link to this Post
pixie family
Excited about Disney

Jay.crouch the best thing for mouth ulcers in my opinion is Anbesol you get it here also.However i bought this from Walgreens it was much larger & much stronger they wanted to see my passport before they allowed me to purchase

We also buy Tylenol PM,eye drops & Hydrocortezone cream.
Nearly forgot athletes foot spray & sun in for daughter never been able to find this here for many years.
pixie family is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 09, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
mushumadness
VIP Dibber

mushumadness's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
tyelenol and advil great for muscle pains

my dad also gets vitamins for his joints (he has two replaced knees)
mushumadness is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 09, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by macdonald88 View Post
A must buy is tylenol pain killers and tylenol pm they certainly give you a good night sleep!
having just returned and due to illness whilst we were there cvx pharmacy was our most visited shop tylenol were great brought loads of them back got some dayquil too but I couldn't swallow them they were far too big dh said he will have them next time he has a cold.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Sep 09, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post

I take a Zirtek virtually everyday (it's an antihistamine for allergies) and I got 150 tablets of Wal-Zyr (Walgreens own brand of the same thing) for the same price I could get 14 here. I bought two! Walgreens have own brands of all the major antihistamines in much larger quantities and cheaper prices than we can get.

Actually this reminds me I'm running low I need to speak nicely to someone to get me some more.
Old 17 Jan 10, 04:37 PM  
Link to this Post
twelvepack
Earning More Ears

Always a couple of tubes of cinnamon toothpaste
twelvepack is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 10, 04:53 PM  
Link to this Post

I think you've all been looking in my shopping trolly as just about everything that has been mentioned already is usually found in mine One other thing though, peppermint patties and mascara for DD2
Old 17 Jan 10, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Originally Posted by poppyland3 View Post
We found Aleve to be better than Advil, but check to see you can take them first!
x
I prefer Aleve too. I very rarely need a painkiller but when I do, one of these works for 12 hours without making me drowsy. Worth keeping in your first aid box for things like toothache.:angry:

Linda
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread