Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 13 Jan 14, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
looloomoomoo
Apprentice Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 37
Guidebook Reviews: 5
What do you wish you had bought and what are you glad you bought in Orlando?

For a bit of fun, what do you wish you had bought whilst at Orlando and what are you really glad you bought?

My wish I'd bought:

I wish I'd bought the viking headgear, shields, foam axe and swords for my DS (18) and DD (14) - I imagine they would have had great fun beating one another in our hotel room with those instead of the pillows

I also wish I'd bought back 2 years supply of the fantastic gel deodorant for women from Walmart - cheap as chips and brilliant. Going to stock up when we go this year!

My glad we bought are:

Aerosol Sunscreen from Walmart (Banana Boat)
Rayban sunglasses for us all
Got some beautiful silver earrings from England in Epcot
Mickey mouse trouser cup

Any others?

looloomoomoo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 14, 09:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Burny Sizz
slightly serious Dibber

Wish I bought a goofy painting a few yrs ago can't get hold of it now so had to settle with a print of it instead. Would have looked nice as the centre piece in the living room!
Burny Sizz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 14, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsbigbeak
Imagineer

I wish I had bought tooth paste , the whitener one
I'm glad I bought the mickey and Miney figurine and my disney dollars

1st time POFQ Aug/Sep 2012- 2 weeks -2nd time Rosen inn,POFQ 3 weeks-3rd time NYC,Canada,DC,Rosen inn, Coranado springs 5weeks-4th time Vegas,San Fransisco,Hollywood, Anaheim & NYC 3 weeks - 5th time,Rosen inn international,Disney all star music resort 3 weeks
mrsbigbeak is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 14, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridafan
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 53
I really regret not getting the Mickey chip n' dip bowl or the Xmas decs which I coveted and then forgot to go back for

However, I absolutely love my CK and Kenneth Cole handbags!
Old 13 Jan 14, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Dilovesflorida
Very Serious Dibber

I wish I'd bought a Michael Kors purse.

I was glad I bought Christmas decorations from Disney, Seaworld and Universal, enough ibuprofen to last til I go to NYC in September and lots of lovely Victoria's Secret goodies.
Dilovesflorida is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 14, 09:26 PM  
Link to this Post

I wish I had bought a t shirt from Epcot it was red and gorgeous and I some disney traditions never mind I will just have to go next year
I am glad I bought disney christmas decorations
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 14, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
sam7
Imagineer

We were in Florida in October 2005 during hurricane Wilma, within days there were "I survived hurricane Wilma" t-shirts on sale, really regret not buying them.
sam7 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 14, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

I wish I'd bought the adult Minnie Mouse Dress from MK, and the holiday wreath from the Christmas shop.

I'm glad I bought everything else. Too much to list. 😃
Old 13 Jan 14, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post

So glad I bought my MK handbag & 4 pairs of Steve Madden shoes & lots of whitening toothpaste. Gutted didnt buy MK watch & lots & lots of mint oreos from Walmart. April cant come fast enough.

Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jan 14, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney fish
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by looloomoomoo View Post
For a bit of fun, what do you wish you had bought whilst at Orlando and what are you really glad you bought?

My wish I'd bought:

I wish I'd bought the viking headgear, shields, foam axe and swords for my DS (18) and DD (14) - I imagine they would have had great fun beating one another in our hotel room with those instead of the pillows

I also wish I'd bought back 2 years supply of the fantastic gel deodorant for women from Walmart - cheap as chips and brilliant. Going to stock up when we go this year!

My glad we bought are:

Aerosol Sunscreen from Walmart (Banana Boat)
Rayban sunglasses for us all
Got some beautiful silver earrings from England in Epcot
Mickey mouse trouser cup

Any others?
Love this thread, just wondering myself whether to get banana boat sunspray over there myself, is it a lot cheaper?
Disney fish is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread