Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 26 Mar 15, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
yogadeb
Imagineer

Cirque du soleil what seats to book?

Hello , what seats do you dibbers who have been , recomend please ?

And they seem so expensive for September on their site when I did a dummy booking...so how much can we expect to pay for 3 adults and 1 child please? And where to possibly get a good deal?

... And it's not showing for week of friday the 25th September, ( which is date we want) but the 29th is avalible randomly showing bookable on its own?

Is the show usually on on Fridays?

Thanks in advance

Quality inn international(now plaza) - 2004
All star movies -2005
Pop century -2007
Port Orleans riverside -2012
Royal Pacific and Beach club-2015
Royal Pacific and Animal kingdom lodge -2017

Edited at 11:34 PM. Reason: Adding question
yogadeb is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Mar 15, 11:27 PM  
Link to this Post

I would be interested in this too
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 15, 12:50 AM  
Link to this Post
mandco
VIP Dibber

its usually on tues to sat but there are currently no shows planned between the 22nd & 28th of september hence the black out date
La Nouba will not perform on the following dates in 2015 (additional dates may be added):

March 24
April 7
May 19-June 1
July 28
September 22-28
November 17

sign up to the club as they send out offers and sometimes some decent discounts we had a code for 35% off last time. It is expensive but if you can afford it its worth paying the extra for more central seats its doesn't need to be near the front even cat 2 seats more central to the stage will give a much better view. If you book direct you can kind of chose your seats it will allocate seats based on what options you select but if your not keen just open another page and it will offer different seats.
mandco is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 15, 04:44 PM  
Link to this Post
mason1
Imagineer

mason1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
When we went I ordered category 4 tickets. We had a great view - we were fairly near the back, but due to the layout of the stage and seating there isn't a bad seat. Although I wouldn't advise sitting too close to the stage as a lot of the performance is higher up.

I got tickets via the cirque club when they had 35% off, but I haven't seen this deal for a while now.
Old 27 Mar 15, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
MarkUKinOrlando
Imagineer

I've been twice, the second time being last night. For a good view, book Block 204 as near to the back as you can. You can see just about everything from anywhere in the theatre, but this area has a great front stage facing view.
MarkUKinOrlando is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 15, 05:03 PM  
Link to this Post
BevS97
VIP Dibber

BevS97's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 9
Guidebook Photos: 18
Guidebook Reviews: 7
Mobile

We were in the last row, I think category c. It was the 2nd cheapest category. The seats were great. The lowest category is on the side. I'd avoid the very far edges as they could have restricted view but the back is fine
BevS97 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 15, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
BONDY LAD
Imagineer

some great advice for you so purely and simply avoid, a)the very front and , b)the seats on the very far edges, otherwise you will have a great view, if sit at very front you have to look upwards so your neck gets stiff,so when performance finishes you go outside and look continually up at the sky, oh dear, you will love the show, bondy. ps dont forget to sign up to circue du soleil website.
BONDY LAD is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Mar 15, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
yogadeb
Imagineer

Gutted it's not on for one of the weeks of 2 we are there, so we will have to postpone till next time.

No idea why they not performing 22 nd - 28 th september but as we only in disney for 20th -30th its not going to happen for us I don't think this time. But thanks for all your recomendations , at least we will know for 2017

Quality inn international(now plaza) - 2004
All star movies -2005
Pop century -2007
Port Orleans riverside -2012
Royal Pacific and Beach club-2015
Royal Pacific and Animal kingdom lodge -2017
yogadeb is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 15, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Emmandi
Excited about Disney

Emmandi's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 27
TBH its a lot smaller inside than you would think so all is good. Front row a bit to the right was cool just outside top price bracket with it being just to side but amazing views and a really fun show. Bit weird in parts but one word... Diablos
Emmandi is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Mar 15, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
wintersun
Apprentice Imagineer

wintersun's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 10
Good information here. We have not been to this yet, we shall definitely try and fit it in this trip.
wintersun is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread