Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 16 Mar 20, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Gassbag
Earning More Ears

Mine is cancelled because the ban goes up to the 12th April, I would be amazed if any flights go in April, hope it works out for you.
Gassbag is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 20, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
archibald
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Gassbag View Post
Mine is cancelled because the ban goes up to the 12th April, I would be amazed if any flights go in April, hope it works out for you.
Which 'ban' is until 12th April?
archibald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 20, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Gassbag
Earning More Ears

Flights to the USA from Europe/ Great Britain, it a 30 day ban started on Friday 13th
Gassbag is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 20, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
archibald
Imagineer

Mobile

Did the UK actually join the existing European timeline for restrictions? I assumed that they might, but haven't actually seen it confirmed anywhere.
archibald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 20, 12:23 AM  
Link to this Post
keith&carol
Imagineer

keith&carol's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Just had an email from Virgin to say our flight home on 25th is cancelled and we need to give them details of our current location so this should be fun!
Has anyone already rearranged their flight and what was on offer ?
Thank you.
keith&carol is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 20, 12:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell46
New Poster (3)

Originally Posted by keith&carol View Post
Just had an email from Virgin to say our flight home on 25th is cancelled and we need to give them details of our current location so this should be fun!
Has anyone already rearranged their flight and what was on offer ?
Thank you.
Just had the same email and we’re due to fly 21st. No options yet will post when hear anything.
Tinkerbell46 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 20, 03:39 AM  
Link to this Post
martyn321
Very Serious Dibber

Ive just had a email from virgin (we where due to fly out 16th april) saying all your documents are ready and to look forward to a great holiday! i know its an auto generated email, but damn!
martyn321 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 20, 06:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Gassbag
Earning More Ears

Trump said the uk was to be included in the European band which was set at 30 days, I have seen it on the government site.
Old 17 Mar 20, 06:39 AM  
Link to this Post
Gassbag
Earning More Ears

If you go on virgin holiday news there’s a form to feel out saying if you are travelling in the next 30 days, it’s so they can call you to discuss your holiday.
Old 17 Mar 20, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
FloridaJunkies
Staying in the Castle

Originally Posted by archibald View Post
Did the UK actually join the existing European timeline for restrictions? I assumed that they might, but haven't actually seen it confirmed anywhere.
This is what im trying to find out.. We are supposed to fly on the 2nd of April to Miami with United Airlines.. Its not been cancelled and they told me yesterday that were not on the 30 day ban only till 1st April? So confused
FloridaJunkies is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List