Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 31 Dec 20, 06:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Stu
Imagineer

Stu's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 324
Guidebook Photos: 485
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Talking Happy New Year

As I'll be out at the NY Party this evening... ah wait! Tier 4... maybe just in my dreams then

2020, what a year! Of all the years I can remember 2020 maybe the only one that I'm glad to see come to an end.

2020 has impacted so many lives in a negative way, but it has also been a year of reflection, community spirit has risen, neighbourhoods have come together, friendships have been re-ignited and family connections have been re-established. It has been a very good reminder that life is so precious and that we should cherish it rather than watch it walk on past us.

I look forward to 2021 as a chapter still to be written and will be humbled by the lessons of 2020.

What the new year brings to you will depend much on what you bring to the new year, and, as C.S. Lewis said, "There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind".

I wish you all bright future and remember, "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Winnie the Pooh

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

Keep on DIBBing...

Happy New Year everyone.

Edited at 07:23 PM.
Stu is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 20, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

Happy New Year Stu!

Thanks for everything you guys do. Have a good one!
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 20, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
RachaelC
VIP Dibber

Some great quotes there.

Happy New Year!
RachaelC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 20, 06:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Bartswife
Imagineer

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone, I was looking forward to it until I received some worrying news today but that’s another story and I’m not going to bring negativity to an uplifting post. Enjoy the celebrations whatever you are doing
Bartswife is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 20, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Stu View Post
As I'll be out at the NY Party this evening... ah wait! Tier 4... maybe just in my dreams then

2020, what a year! Of all the years I can remember 2020 maybe the only one that I'm glad to see come to an end. 2020 has impacted so many lives in a negative way, but it has also been a year of reflection, community spirit has risen, neighbourhoods have come together, friendships have been re-ignited and family connections have been re-established. It has been a very good reminder that life is so precious and that we should cherish it rather than watch it walk on past us.

I look forward to 2021 as a chapter still to be written and will be humbled by the lessons of 2020.

What the new year brings to you will depend much on what you bring to the new year, and, as C.S. Lewis said, "There are far better things ahead than any we leave behind".

I wish you all bright future and remember, "You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." - Winnie the Pooh

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them." - Walt Disney

Keep on DIBBing...

Happy New Year everyone.
What a brilliant post.

Happy New Year and Thanks for The Dibb!

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 20, 06:43 PM  
Link to this Post
MariaLynda
VIP Dibber

Happy New year Stu! ♥

Ridgewood Lakes Oct 1999 : Westridge May 2001 : Florida Pines Jan 2003 : Crescent Lakes May '05 : Sandy Ridge May '09 : Sandy Ridge Sept/Oct '10 : Tuscan Ridge April/May '12 : Emerald Island Nov '14 : Windsor Palms May '16 : Emerald Island April/May '18
MariaLynda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 20, 06:45 PM  
Link to this Post
enjibenji
Imagineer

enjibenji's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Happy New Year to you!
enjibenji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
SussexFamily
Imagineer

"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think."

Personally, How very true in 2020

Happy New Year!
SussexFamily is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Happy New Year Stu and all dibbers, 2021 is the year I’ll be a size 10 again! Yes that’s never gonna happen but here’s to happier times ahead!
Old 31 Dec 20, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Bazinga 39
Imagineer

Happy new year everyone🥳
Bazinga 39 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List