Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Jan 21, 10:35 PM  
Link to this Post
LOU LOU DISNEY
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Whoppery5k View Post
He warned against them last year and I ended up with a week all inclusive in Greece :-)
Brilliant & great to hear!

✨Disneyland Paris - 02, 03, 04, 05, 06, 07, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 16, 17 x3, 18, 19x2, 22, 24.
✨Disneyworld Florida - 08, 14, 15, 17.
✨Disneyland Tokyo & Disney Sea - 2016.
✨Disneyland California - 2018, 2023
✨Disney Magic 🚢 - 2021
⭐️NYC - 2016, 2017, 2019.
⭐️Las Vegas, Grand Canyon -2018
⭐️San Francisco, Las Vegas & Antelope Canyon -19 ⭐️Washington DC - 22⭐️LA/Anaheim-23 ⭐️Seattle -24
LOU LOU DISNEY is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 21, 12:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Capt Hook
A Guest at All-Stars

Hopefully flying on 17th July to LAX and coming back from MCO 15th August. If we can go we definitely will, don´t really care about wearing masks.
Capt Hook is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 21, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Capt Hook View Post
Hopefully flying on 17th July to LAX and coming back from MCO 15th August. If we can go we definitely will, don´t really care about wearing masks.
I don't care about masks, but can't lose 7 days in US quarantine! This year is out for me.
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Jan 21, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
jonathan
VIP Dibber

We are due to fly 3rd July, everything crossed as well. We have a second home over there and have never been away from it for more than 5 months. I spoke to the gentlemen who looks after it today and I asked him what it is like in Florida right now and he said from his opinion everyone is just getting on with it but with masks on. He said everything was open, he was totally shocked when I explained we were in lockdown! On the other hand we have elderly neighbours and they have not dared go out since last April but have both now been vaccinated (both jabs) and hope to get back to normal in a few weeks.

I guess we have to see what the Biden administration comes up with. The wording of the executive order does hint that entry may be possible on negative test alone and self quarantine if a test is not available in your country. The worrying issue is around the different strains and how the US views the risk of this. At the moment lot's of countries can still fly into the US though.

Jonathan

---
44 trips from 2000 onwards.
jonathan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 21, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
TAGG
Proud to wear my Ears

Is everyone still feeling positive for July?
TAGG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 21, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Robyn89
Imagineer

We’re booked for mid-late July to early August.

I’m not planning on cancelling just yet. Hopefully the next few months things will become more apparent and if we do have to change it, it should be a case of by a couple of months. We’re pretty much intending to go as soon as we’re able.
Robyn89 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 21, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Gabsnoot
Imagineer

I’ve got to admit to having a wobble today 😳 Most days I try to keep positive but there are a lot of ifs & ands to overcome before we can go.

Tomorrow’s a new day though and lots has changed up to now so there’s still hope 🤞
Gabsnoot is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 21, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
lovestoplan
slightly serious Dibber

Yes...and a little bit no! We've had this holiday booked since before covid .If we didn't already have it in place, I wouldn't have booked now as couldn't be doing with the uncertainty but(says in a quiet voice) things do seem to be turning a corner so let's keep everything crossed 🤞🤞
lovestoplan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 21, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Big Belle
Imagineer

I’m so flip flopping between a glimmer of hope that we might go and expecting not to. This is our rebook from August 2020, don’t think we’ll get a third run at it!

DLP New Year 1993, May 05, Mar 07, Jan17 and Sept 22
Orlando 1986, 1991, 1994, 2008, 2012, 2015, 2017 & 2023
Big Belle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Feb 21, 04:56 PM  
Link to this Post
jonathan
VIP Dibber

I'm up and down as well... but I do like to remember that this time last year lockdown had not even started and so much has happened. Sometimes it feels like we have been stuck in this situation forever but it's not even been a year. Cases are still falling and vaccinations in the US and UK are going well. The J&J vaccine is a big help.

Jonathan

---
44 trips from 2000 onwards.
jonathan is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List