Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Old 24 Jan 20, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
fizzypop
Imagineer

Segway tours

Agghhh, I’ve promised our girls a tour on a Segway but the company we have used before has closed down. Has anyone done this recently and who did you book with?

Thanks
fizzypop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 12:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Tracydcp
Imagineer

Mobile

I would be interested in this too as we planned to do a tour this August but found the company have closed down

April/May 2009, October 2011, May 2013, May 2015
August 2020 We’re going back!
Tracydcp is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Picalily
Imagineer

Picalily's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
There was a company on the 192 called zetours unless this is the one that's closed down. Disney also did one at Fort Wilderness.
Picalily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisbon
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
We used Zetours on the 192 in July and had a fantastic time, would definitely do it again
Rob
Lisbon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Tetrarch
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 23
Originally Posted by Lisbon View Post
We used Zetours on the 192 in July and had a fantastic time, would definitely do it again
Rob
I think zetours is the company hinted at above which is no longer trading. The only other place I know of is at Disney's Fort Wilderness Campground but participants must be 16 or older and at $90pp it's quite pricey.

Edit: I've found a company called Sunshine State Tours offering segway tours of old town Kissimmee but I know nothing about them so you will need to do some research.

Debra

Edited at 05:29 PM.
Tetrarch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
fizzypop
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lisbon View Post
Rob
That’s the one that’s closed down ☹️ We had a tour with them 3 years ago and the girls have been talking constantly about going again
fizzypop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 06:49 PM  
Link to this Post
greekgranny
Imagineer

I don't know where you are staying but if you don't find anywhere locally DH did this one for his birthday and really enjoyed it. Had lunch at the British restaurant afterwards. (Mount Dora)

centralfloridaglides/

windsorrose-tearoom/

Edited at 06:53 PM.
greekgranny is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 20, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisbon
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by greekgranny View Post
I don't know where you are staying but if you don't find anywhere locally DH did this one for his birthday and really enjoyed it. Had lunch at the British restaurant afterwards. (Mount Dora)

centralfloridaglides/

windsorrose-tearoom/
The guy who took our tour from the 192 shop mentioned the one at Mount Dora, which is worth a visit for the boat rides alone - although you have to book in advance
Rob
Lisbon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 20, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
kempydee
Being a bit Goofy

kempydee's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Mobile

We used ze tours back in Aug 2019 and he told us then they were closing down.
Think they stopped trading October 19.
He told us he couldn’t afford the public liability insurance premiums anymore ☹️
kempydee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 20, 06:31 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

Originally Posted by kempydee View Post
We used ze tours back in Aug 2019 and he told us then they were closing down.
Think they stopped trading October 19.
He told us he couldn’t afford the public liability insurance premiums anymore ☹️
I can believe that, my friend's cousin in her 70's fell off one (not this company) and ended up having to sue for the cost of her hospital bills because her travel insurance said it was an extreme sport and wouldn't cover her.
angelbabe is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List