Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 24 Jan 20, 11:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Lillywhite
Earning My Ears

Question MK Quick Service - Beyond Columbia HH & BOG?

What are the 2020 recommendations for QS meals in MK beyond Columbia Harbour House and BOG? We tend to favour less hectic spots! Cheers!

86 off-site, 91 Swan, 94 DL, 99 ASMusic (Calypso), 01 CBR, 04 ASMovies (Toy Story), 07 POFQ, 09 CSR, 13 PORS, 16 CSR, 22 POFQ.
Lillywhite is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 03:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
MK less hectic QS ... Is there such a beast? Pecos Bill's was ok last year but no-way would I describe it as less hectic!
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 04:21 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Walk over to the Contemporary (5 mins from entrance, really easy) and go to Contempo Cafe- the burger there is particularly good. Mobile order, then you can take it to the chairs outside if you want to have it less hectic. But in the day, Contempo Cafe is a good break away from MK madness.
Old 24 Jan 20, 05:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Wigan Lass
Imagineer

The poolside bar in the courtyard at Contemporary did awesome quesadillas in November.

Contempo is reasonable...although I did find it had slipped a bit since our last trip.

Gasparilla grill at GF is great too.

None of the in Park QS at MK are less than hectic. Columbia harbour house I find least busy. Pinocchios serves decent food but is always heaving
Yacht Club October 2017
Contemporary October 2019
Wigan Lass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Lillywhite View Post
What are the 2020 recommendations for QS meals in MK beyond Columbia Harbour House and BOG? We tend to favour less hectic spots! Cheers!
I have not yet found anywhere to eat in MK or even any of the other parks that is not hectic, especially QS. I don’t think it is realistic.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Rosemck
Getting Excited

I really like pecos bills for the fajita platter, we also prefer to avoid chaos so tend to each lunch a bit later (after 2pm) that way we avoid the crazy lunchtime rushes and mobile order where you can to save standing in a queue! There is also a really quiet outdoor balcony at pinocchio village Haus which we are usually the only people sitting at.

I should say we always visit early May which is a less busy time anyway by Disney standards I can imagion everywhere is heaving during peak seasons.

Edited at 07:30 PM.
Rosemck is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We like Pecos Bill but you’ll struggle in a theme park to find a non-hectic QS.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 20, 01:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkjon
Imagineer

Tinkjon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Upstairs at Columboia Harbour House is never hectic!
Tinkjon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 20, 01:30 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

We like Casey’s Corner but it is probably the epitome of hectic... although mobile ordering helps a lot with that
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 20, 01:31 AM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Tinkjon View Post
Upstairs at Columboia Harbour House is never hectic!
This is true. It serves my wife’s favourite salmon on property (including the table dpservice) and the chicken pot pie is good.