Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 21 Jan 20, 10:12 PM  
Link to this Post
MargaretMouse
VIP Dibber

How much roughly is one quick serve meal

As the title says one quick serve meal with a drink, how much roughly would this cost a adult, I understand every meal is a different price, but I’m trying to get a rough price of a meal.
Old 21 Jan 20, 11:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Tretinker
Very Serious Dibber

I would estimate $16, but we were on the dining plan so I might be a little out.
1st Trip - Sept/Oct 1997 *2nd Trip - Nov/Dec 2000, *3rd Trip - Oct/Nov 2005 *4th Trip - Mar/Apr 2016 5th Trip - Easter 2017 the year of the chicken pox *6th Trip - Aug 2019 a first time for summer *7th Trip - Aug 2020 And then there were 4 *1st DLP Trip December 2020
Tretinker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 20, 12:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkermom
Apprentice Imagineer

As above I’d say average of $16_$18 dollars, some a little more. Have a look thought the menus of the places you fancy to get a better idea
Old 22 Jan 20, 12:13 AM  
Link to this Post
MargaretMouse
VIP Dibber

Thanks so much for your answers it’s really appreciated.
Old 22 Jan 20, 12:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

I was $17 for a Caesar chicken wrap strawberrys and a bottle of water in Sea World in November that was with tax and our AP discount 20%
Long term resident discount
Universal $15 bread less club sandwich ( no bread my choice I hate sweet bread ) came on the same plate small packet of potatoes chips
And watermelon cup and a bottle of water Mo,s dinner AP discount
Busch the Smoke house $21 BBQ chicken and Brisket with 2sides I had
Ceases salad and Avocado and ice tea and again strawberry and watermelon cup AP pass holder discount
Disney we just don't eat in the parks we find QS very poor quality and the wait unbearable we did try on line order pick up worked ok but all it did for us was take out the wait for very sub standard food except the uncrustable sandwiches Gds1/2 like Grampa ( blame his Canadian upbringing for 5 years ) could live on these for packed lunch with the odd very expensive Italian gammon sandwich thrown in
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 20, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Shooby doo
Imagineer

Shooby doo's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 12

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I think if I was trying to work out a budget for them, I'd set it at $20, some are cheaper than this but there are also some higher. A QS at Polite Pig that includes a side plus adding a drink will probably push $25, just a regular Disney Soda pushes $4 these days !
SD
Raddison Inn LBV '92,Comfort Inn LBV '94,Residence by Marriott LBV '98,Comfort Inn Kids Suite LBV '99Springhill Suites LBV '01,Summerfield suites LBV '03 ,Holiday Inn Sunnspree LBV '04 ,Staybridge Suites LBV '06 ,Caribbean Beach WDW '08 DVC= WLV +SSR '12,SSR '14,SSR +US Royal Pacific '15 SSR '16 AKL/SSR '18 WL/SSR'19 SSR '22
DVC Owner Extraordinare-SSR
Shooby doo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 20, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
MargaretMouse
VIP Dibber

Thanks so very much for bothe your replies, it has been very helpful.
Old 24 Jan 20, 05:17 PM  
Link to this Post
BebeYorkshire
Apprentice Imagineer

$20 would give you a buffer.

If you don't have huge appetites, you can easily share some of the quick service meals between 2. I don't think OH and I ever ordered a meal each outside of when we went to Deluxe burger, we just split them. Never went hungry doing this.
BebeYorkshire is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List