Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 23 Jan 20, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Steveje
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile Money off vouchers etc. off site dining

Where does everyone get their restaurant offers for off site dining. Not going till november. When should I start looking?
Steveje is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 20, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
You just need to go on to the web sites of the restaurants you fancy and join their email "clubs" Beware though of one time offers such as "free appetiser" as they often only have a shelf life of two weeks.

Mick
Old 23 Jan 20, 09:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Steveje
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

So best to sign up week before then I guess?
Steveje is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 20, 09:52 PM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
There are a number of different options but I can only speak for the places we go to fairly regularly.

The sad thing is that lots of them are "single use" promotions and even using Joan and my email addresses we sometimes get a message back saying "we already have that address on our files"

From memory Longhorn might give you a free appetiser on your birthday for instance. I know that I have dubious morals but we do sometimes have a natural birthday and a Florida birthday.

Logan's Steakhouse gives $5 off vouchers. First Watch will do a BOGOF (but only once). Carrabba's (the best Italian) and Bonefish Grill are part of the same group and they do a loyalty thing - eat five times and get one free for instance.

Bob Evans is about the best for repeat offers. We go regularly for breakfast and a couple of times for dinner. We've been on their club for a few years but I think because of GDPR you need a VPN to get to them. We get regular 10% and 20% off bar codes from them.

Best suggestion is just to look at each email club on the web site and see what they are offering.

Mick
Old 23 Jan 20, 11:13 PM  
Link to this Post
coinneach
Imagineer

To add to the above, we sign up a couple of days before departure.
Perkins offer 20% off when signing up and will then send weekly emails with BOGOF every Wednesday.
Logan's Roadhouse also offer 20% off for every other Thursday-Sunday.
coinneach is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 20, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

I say start a new email address now, sign up to everything you might be interested. They are always sending offers and some will land just before or while you are away.

Then sign up again with another email address a week before you go to pick up the registration offers.

But very few of the vouchers - sign up or regular emails have more than a couple of weeks on them. But they tend to send loads.

Other thing worth doing is making a note of the days when they have regular offers on. E.g Millers a while back did kids eat free on a Tuesday (i think), so we just knew to go there on a tuesday if we were eating out.
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 12:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Cocobean121
Imagineer

I use The Coupons App and also Food Coupons app, both on apple App Store (not sure if available on Android). Not only do they give you the latest coupons, some tell you what offers are on at restaurants each night, or tell you what you get if you sign up direct with the restaurant. The coupons app also has store vouchers 👍

Easter 2011 Legacy Park Villa fl. Aug/Sept 2013 Thousand Oaks Villa fl. April 2015 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa fl. May 2017 the sanctuary, West Haven villa Fl.
October 2019 Pier 60 & Highlands Reserve villa fl
May 2020 endless summer and Aventura
Cocobean121 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List