Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 5 Aug 08, 04:57 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by showells View Post
do you have alink to where i can join these clubs? were you able to use coupons at many of the stores?
Sorry missed this.

Premium Outlets here
Prime Outlets here
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 08, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
On our last trip I used coupons for shopping, eating out and entry to Kennedy Space centre.
Don't know if you are a Lego family but I found three different coupons for the lego shop in DTD in different coupon books (these can be picked up in almost any grocery store - hotel reception etc) The best one was $10 off purchase excess of $40 so it even pays to compare the coupon books for extra savings.
Have used the online coupons for extra savings at Premium Outlets in Boston before but forgot to bring them this year - still, was able to pick up the outlets normal coupon book for free at guest relations in the Food Court thanks to a coupon I found in one of the coupon books- you even have coupons for coupons
DH has a thing against coupons - don't understand it myself - if you are going to buy the item anyway you might as well get extra money off!
Joshie1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 08, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Originally Posted by Joshie1 View Post
DH has a thing against coupons - don't understand it myself - if you are going to buy the item anyway you might as well get extra money off!
I'm not sure I have anything against coupons per se, but I really can't be bothered with spending hours on-line and/or hunting through coupon books to save 50c on a meal.

If there is something worthwhile I would, of course, be willing to expend some effort.

Part One
Part Two
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 08, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post

Darren I'm the same but these are things like $20 off when you spend $100 in the Nike store, so fairly good savings on already good prices!
Old 5 Aug 08, 05:35 PM  
Link to this Post

I have used coupons in the past and will be doing so when we go in January, great way to save a dollar or two
Old 5 Aug 08, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
showells
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by MattF View Post
Sorry missed this.

Premium Outlets here
Prime Outlets here
thankyou very much for these links, i have just been filling the forms in to join them and it ahs taken ages picking our five favourite shops, i never realised there were so many of them there

Chatham Park September 1996
Highgrove September 2008

Dreamorlando's fantastic villa on Hampton Lakes September 2009

Dreamorlandos's fantastic villa October 2011
Hampton Lakes September 2025
showells is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 08, 05:52 PM  
Link to this Post
sophiepop
Imagineer

sophiepop's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I use coupons and will definately be printing some off for next year.
Always happy to get things cheaper.

95 Indian Ridge - 98 Hamiltons Reserve - 00 Omni Rosen - 07 West Stonebridge - 09 Lake Wilson - 11/13/14 Town Centre - 16/18/20 Windwood - 22 Highland - 24 Calabria - 26 Highland
sophiepop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 08, 06:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Bozza
Imagineer

Bozza's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 49
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks Matt - I'm sure I'll be stopping off at Nike to top up on gym gear so I'll take a look - I've added a task to Remember The Milk to remind me next week
Bozza is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 08, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post
beckysmum
Excited about Disney

Just a tip I read somewhere. Buy a 6x4 or 7x5 soft sided photo album to slip your coupons into. I already have mine ready for September with some on-line coupons already in it. Then you can divide them by different restaurants/shops/outlets etc. This would be handy enough to always have with you tucked into your small bag. Saves rooting through dozens of small clipped coupons (that's me in the past)!
beckysmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Aug 08, 08:36 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Michele106 View Post
Does anyone have any online coupons for Joanns or Michaels?
I usually get coupons for Michael and Joanns in the Sunday papers. They do some really good ones - sometimes 50% off one item.
Closed Thread