Notices

Old 9 Nov 15, 06:54 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsBigdog
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Minola View Post
So sorry to hear about your mam, life can be so cruel we are having our own family health issues at the moment and finding it hard.

I hope you both have a lovely well deserved trip and enjoy every minute.
You'll have to come back and give me lots of tips
Thank you Minola, yes, life can be very cruel some times. My mum never had any illnesses until her brain tumour. Infact she used to joke the only time she was in hospital was when she had my sister and I!
I cannot wait now, packing has commenced and all coupons printed. I shall be checking in online in less than 12 hours time.
One of the reasons I wanted to write a TR was so I could pass on tips to help others, as they have helped me so far
MrsBigdog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 15, 03:29 PM  
Link to this Post

[QUOTE=MrsBigdog;11143464]Thank you Minola, yes, life can be very cruel some times. My mum never had any illnesses until her brain tumour. Infact she used to joke the only time she was in hospital was when she had my sister and I!
I cannot wait now, packing has commenced and all coupons printed. I shall be checking in online in less than 12 hours time.
One of the reasons I wanted to write a TR was so I could pass on tips to help others, as they have helped me so far [/QUOTE

Wahoo defo exciting time your very nearly there what coupons have you got ? I'm just finding this difficult to plan I find Florida easy to plan.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 15, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBigdog
Serious Dibber

Mobile

I'll type up a list when I get home later Minola. I just signed up for every restaurant and shop I wanted to visit(and more!). I'm getting a teeny bit excited now. DH has tonight at work, then we're off!
MrsBigdog is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Nov 15, 03:59 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsBigdog
Serious Dibber

Mobile

I'm thinking of doing a live thread tomorrow from No1 lounge lhr too 😊
Old 9 Nov 15, 04:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Bubble123
Imagineer

Hope you have a great time!
Old 10 Nov 15, 07:14 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsBigdog
Serious Dibber

Sorry Minola, I didn't get round to doing a list of coupons for you. The boys kept me busy last night, so need to be off here really and finishing my packing! I did use the thread on here for restaurant coupons and also went on the Jersey garden Mall site and clicked on every shop I wanted to go to and signed up to their website(yes it took hrs!). I also went on Trip Advisor and put in my hotel and clicked nearest restaurants. Hope this helps?
Old 10 Nov 15, 07:17 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsBigdog
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Bubble123 View Post
Hope you have a great time!
Thanks Bubble, can't believe the day is here, it's come round so quickly! So much to do, so little time. Rich has not long got in from work and is in bed, youngest ds is up. Only the other 2 to get up and they sort themselves out. Drop the older 2 at school, youngest at MIL, come home, quick blitz with the housework, wake up Rich, then we're off!
Old 10 Nov 15, 07:52 AM  
Link to this Post
jorm35
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Have an amazing trip. I lost my mam in very similar circumstances in February so know how deep your loss is. Sending you hugs xx
Old 10 Nov 15, 07:59 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsBigdog
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by jorm35 View Post
Have an amazing trip. I lost my mam in very similar circumstances in February so know how deep your loss is. Sending you hugs xx
Thank you Jorm, that means a lot. I'm sorry for your loss too, losing my mum has been the hardest thing I've had to deal with. I'm always here if you need a chat, virtual hugs for you too. I like to think my mum will be with us whilst we are away, I am wearing a cardi of hers today and taking her back to her favourite place