Notices

Old 4 Jul 10, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post

19 days to go!

Originally Posted by Sarah84 View Post
Not long to go now at all, the excitement kicking in yet? I know it was for me when i was this close last year

We used the So Cal city passes and had no problems, from what I can remember except for Disney where we had to take the booklet to the ticket box to exchange the voucher for the 3 day hopper we just headed to the turnstiles with our booklets and they ripped the appropriate ticket out and let us through
Can't believe it's less than three weeks unitl we go. Excitement not quite there yet - more the desperation of I NEED a holiday - work has been tough these last couple of months!

Originally Posted by CBR600 View Post
Yep definately up for a ''wow! another Dibber!'' hello before the show 4 of us travelling, me, DH & DD's ages 14 & 12. I'm sure I we will be easy to spot as I will be in a wheelchair, so dont be shy, pop over & say hiya lol
Ooh, I am quite shy though. What I am more likely to do is just notice you from afar and not have the nerve to say hello, lol! You've seen our pics - you could wave at us, lol!

Well, with three weeks to go, I'm no further forward with Oyster cards for kids for London - might be too late now.

DD and DS2 have been packing their Trunkis. DS2 in particular is very excited - everyday he talks about the aeroplane and meeting Mickey, Donald and Co. The excitement when he talks about it is lovely to see - he sort of shakes when he does it! Not so great is his plans for the plane. I asked him if he was going to go to sleep on the plane and his reply was "No, me going to play with the window". Hope not!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 10, 04:28 PM  
Link to this Post
purple myra
Imagineer

purple myra's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Wow, you must be getting really excited now! I'm glad you were able to take advantage of the Cirque du Soleil tickets... Hope you have a great time x
purple myra is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 10, 09:22 PM  
Link to this Post

13 days to go

Ooh, our Virgin tickets arrived today. I say tickets, I mean our sheet of paper with e-ticket numbers on, but still!

We also hauled the cases down out of the attic but didn't get any further than that and I ordered our travellers' cheques which will hopefully be delivered on Tuesday. It's all coming together!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Sep 10, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandosgr8
Imagineer

orlandosgr8's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Looking forward to reading all about your trip

Orlando 02,04,06,07,08,10,11,12,13,14,16, 18 &
New York 06, 11 and Smoky Mountains 14
orlandosgr8 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 10, 12:40 AM  
Link to this Post
welshwiz
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 16
Guidebook Reviews: 1
I'm backtracking a bit to figure who's who and already identifying with the family a loving your adventures from the trippie that I'm part way through! xx
welshwiz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 12, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
disney owl
Imagineer

disney owl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
good start
June 2001, August 2003,2007 &Sept 2010 - WDW Offsite
June 2005 - DLP Davy Crockett Ranch
disney owl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List