Notices

Old 1 Jul 15, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
PrincessBower
Getting Excited

Wow...busy busy...

We did Dubai this year, loved it. And Hong Kong last year - one of my favourite places! When in Macau you should do one of the activities on the top of Macau tower...it was amazing. Also, pay for the upgrade to first class on the ferry, much better than normal/economy class - don't forget to take your passport too.
PrincessBower is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jul 15, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by PrincessBower View Post
Wow...busy busy...

We did Dubai this year, loved it. And Hong Kong last year - one of my favourite places! When in Macau you should do one of the activities on the top of Macau tower...it was amazing. Also, pay for the upgrade to first class on the ferry, much better than normal/economy class - don't forget to take your passport too.
Hey Princess! What did you do in Macau? Is it easy to get round? Ooh thanks will look at the ferry first class! Your countdown is looking fabulous!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jul 15, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
PrincessBower
Getting Excited

Hi,

We stayed for 2 nights in the Venetian, we jumped from the top of the Macau tower - I cried! but did it anyway. I could'nt have backed out - I would have regretted not doing it for forever.. And we spent the rest of the time mooching round the old town, then checking out the other hotels. We used taxi's to get about, they're cheap and plentiful. The old town was nice...strange though, it felt like we were in Europe as a lot of the signage is in Portugese.
PrincessBower is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 15, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Hannikins
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 6
Guidebook Photos: 135
started doing my research for our trip this weekend. I'd put my ideal itinerary together and then come to see your pretrippy for ideas, only to realise I'm day for day planning on being a week behind you! great minds think alike :P

Nov 16-Shanghai & Japan - In Progress
Nov 15-Hong Kong & Singapore - Coming Soon!
June 15-Rome & Florence
Dec 14-WDW | 13-WDW | 12-DLP | 12-NY&DC | 11-West Coast | 10-DLP | 09-WDW
Hannikins is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jul 15, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
The Hulk
Imagineer

Wow! Wow! Wow! Sounds like an amazing trip already,can't wait to read the full trippie. I think you may well inspire quite a few dibbers to follow in your footsteps,us included
Las Vegas Oct 14/Jul 16/June 17/Sep 18/May 19
USA east-west June 16

Edited at 05:17 PM.
The Hulk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 15, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by PrincessBower View Post
Hi,

We stayed for 2 nights in the Venetian, we jumped from the top of the Macau tower - I cried! but did it anyway. I could'nt have backed out - I would have regretted not doing it for forever.. And we spent the rest of the time mooching round the old town, then checking out the other hotels. We used taxi's to get about, they're cheap and plentiful. The old town was nice...strange though, it felt like we were in Europe as a lot of the signage is in Portugese.
Oh that's great to know! What a great experience!
Old 15 Jul 15, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Hannikins View Post
started doing my research for our trip this weekend. I'd put my ideal itinerary together and then come to see your pretrippy for ideas, only to realise I'm day for day planning on being a week behind you! great minds think alike :P
Looking forward to seeing your plans!
Old 15 Jul 15, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by The Hulk View Post
Wow! Wow! Wow! Sounds like an amazing trip already,can't wait to read the full trippie. I think you may well inspire quite a few dibbers to follow in your footsteps,us included
Aw thank you! I'd love to inspire people to make a change!
Old 24 Jul 15, 08:22 AM  
Link to this Post

So today we reach double digits! Crazy stuff!

We've made a countdown!

I started Slimming World in January and got my 1.5 stone award this week! 5.5lbs to target! Here's my 6 months pictures!

So left to do that I can think of is as follows!
*Dubai Hop On Hop Off Tickets
*Disney magic access passes
*Cotai water jet tickets
*Ngong Ping cable car tickets
*Get vaccinations

Since my last update I've done a bit more shopping... I'm pretty sure I don't need anything else!

I must buy new headphones every holiday! 🙈

Important new memory card!

Our bits n pieces is coming on nicely!

I've made the most of the sales!

I Love this top! I'm thinking a little vest under or just on it's own with some high waisted shorts!

A few more vest tops from DP - luurvvee DP!

This one reminds me of the soft kitty tshirts from big bang theory!

Nothing else really exciting to share! My 30th in 3 weeks 🙈🙈🙈 so looking forward to a few days off with the Mr!

Will update again before we go!

Edited at 08:28 AM.
Old 24 Jul 15, 08:37 AM  
Link to this Post
piglet100
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Sounds fab - we went to Singapore and hono Kong as part of our honeymoon and they were fab!

In Singapore the aquarium opposite universal is really good too. Marina bay sands looks amazing - hope you're good with heights! Make sure you check out supertree grove night show just opposite the hotel too.

Hong Kong disney is brilliant, small but so much to do and mystic manor is incredible (we did it 8 times! ), grizzly gulch is a great big thunder/expedition everest hybrid and their space mountain is different too! It's very close to the airport and the big Buddha and easy to get around. Have a great time!