Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 16 Jun 19, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
Yes, I suspect Uber may be cheaper for the two of us. That said I’ll be trying to snag the MyVegas monorail deal
Great from Ballys as the station is just downstairs.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 05:38 PM  
Link to this Post
jorm35
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Jumping on the thread - can anyone direct me to an idiots guide to My Vegas please? We are going next April and I’ve started playing already, have 60000 rewards already.
When we come to select our rewards, do they come as vouchers to print out or as something on our phones?
Old 16 Jun 19, 05:59 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by jorm35 View Post
Jumping on the thread - can anyone direct me to an idiots guide to My Vegas please? We are going next April and I’ve started playing already, have 60000 rewards already.
When we come to select our rewards, do they come as vouchers to print out or as something on our phones?
When you choose your rewards, you get an email confirmation. Check the reward as you can only purchase so many days before you want to use the reward ie 30 days for some. You take the reward number to the relevant hotel mlife desk and it gets loaded on to your mlife card. Has to usually be used within 24 hrs of you loading it. Hotels can be booked way in advance as can the shows. These you get a link in your email and book online through that. Do you have an mlife account? You can open an account online and pick up the card at any mlife desk with ID. Any questions just ask.

businesstravelerswife.co...h-myvegas-app/

Edited at 06:05 PM.
JoS is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 14

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 2
Guidebook Photos: 45
Guidebook Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by jorm35 View Post
As Jo’s said but I will add goto my Vegas desk at the hotel register for your card then when you go say to the mono rail take rather a pint out or your mobile show them the voucher pick up your ticket 🎫 or what ever you used it for if it’s a buffet then when you goto the cashier when you check in then just show them and they just charge you for one meal we done this a few times for mono rail and 2 for 1 buffets
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cartoonp View Post
As Jo’s said but I will add goto my Vegas desk at the hotel register for your card then when you go say to the mono rail take rather a pint out or your mobile show them the voucher pick up your ticket 🎫 or what ever you used it for if it’s a buffet then when you goto the cashier when you check in then just show them and they just charge you for one meal we done this a few times for mono rail and 2 for 1 buffets
Hi..there is no Myvegas desk in any of the hotels. The desk is mlife desk. You must have an mlife account to be able to get the rewards. You must have the card to get the rewards. You only need the reward number to redeem the reward...not even that really as it should show up on you mlife account when you redeem it on my vegas. I always just jot down the reward number just in case. When you want to load buffets etc after you have loaded that particular reward eg Mirage buffet,at Mirages mlife desk. you then go to buffet at Mirage you give the cashier your mlife card and ID and they give you the free or BOGO free depending on the reward. There are no "tickets" to pick up for buffets, everything is on your mlife card. Shows rooms are different as they will be booked already. Hope that makes sense lol

Edited at 08:24 PM.
Old 16 Jun 19, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by JoS View Post
Hi..there is no Myvegas desk in any of the hotels. The desk is mlife desk. You must have an mlife account to be able to get the rewards. You must have the card to get the rewards. You only need the reward number to redeem the reward...not even that really as it should show up on you mlife account when you redeem it on my vegas. I always just jot down the reward number just in case. When you want to load buffets etc after you have loaded that particular reward eg Mirage buffet,at Mirages mlife desk. you then go to buffet at Mirage you give the cashier your mlife card and ID and they give you the free or BOGO free depending on the reward. There are no "tickets" to pick up for buffets, everything is on your mlife card. Shows rooms are different as they will be booked already. Hope that makes sense lol

😂 that what I meant to say what a dope ME
cartoonp is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 19, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

😂 that what I meant to say what a dope ME
lol I use a lot of Myvegas rewards so am probably more used to the terminology Just back from our 3rd trip in about 7 months and going back in December. Just made great use of the new myvegas changes with premium and non premium rewards. We got the monorail reward for our trip last week but just didnt get to use it which was a shame as Ballys station was just downstairs. Got 4 great free nights at Vdara...2 each for my hubby and I and buffets at Aria, Bellagio, and Mirage. Where are you staying Cartoonp?
Old 17 Jun 19, 04:27 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
lol I use a lot of Myvegas rewards so am probably more used to the terminology Just back from our 3rd trip in about 7 months and going back in December. Just made great use of the new myvegas changes with premium and non premium rewards. We got the monorail reward for our trip last week but just didnt get to use it which was a shame as Ballys station was just downstairs. Got 4 great free nights at Vdara...2 each for my hubby and I and buffets at Aria, Bellagio, and Mirage. Where are you staying Cartoonp?
Hi there we at excalibur we stayed before for what it is it’s fine for me and my partner we used my Vegas last time for couple of buffets and monorail 🚝 not every one cup of tea so to speak but we like it different. hope you had a nice time
Old 17 Jun 19, 05:09 AM  
Link to this Post
JoS
Imagineer

Hi there we at excalibur we stayed before for what it is it’s fine for me and my partner we used my Vegas last time for couple of buffets and monorail 🚝 not every one cup of tea so to speak but we like it different. hope you had a nice time
I like Excalibur and my friend stays there all of the time. We just did Tournament of Kings with myVEGAS and loved it. Had a wonderful time thanks...just a bit hot for me. I shouldn’t complain should I. Not long for your trip, bet you are looking forward to it.
Old 17 Jun 19, 06:12 AM  
Link to this Post
cartoonp
VIP Dibber

cartoonp's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
I like Excalibur and my friend stays there all of the time. We just did Tournament of Kings with myVEGAS and loved it. Had a wonderful time thanks...just a bit hot for me. I shouldn’t complain should I. Not long for your trip, bet you are looking forward to it.
Hi yes we are not done TOK but thinking of it we are doing Terry Fator this time which is someone I always wanted to see after seeing him ON AGT