Go Back   theDIBB > DIBB Members Trip Reports > General Trip Reports > Pre-Trip Reports
Forgotten Password?
Notices
My Magic Holiday
Unread 29 Jun 19, 02:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Mobile

Less than a week to go - how exciting!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Visiting my boy in Hong Kong:
Unread 4 Jul 19, 07:29 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Nearly time. Safe travels and happy hols x
Unread 4 Jul 19, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
CrispyA
Imagineer

Nearly time to go and I dont feel ready at all! Its been so busy here with work and exams that the holiday has pretty much snuck up on us. Had a bit of a panic last night when we realised that the car hire payment hadnt gone out, especially as our credit card number had changed.

Its a good thing I got Paul to check his emails as he found one that had been sitting there for 3 days saying that the payment had failed. I was not impressed! We did get it sorted out with a phone call fairly quickly but still . . .

I also realised today that I hadnt updated the sat nav or programmed in our destinations. Fortunately Ive managed that now and were nearly packed.

Im sure everything will be fine and once were on the train Ill feel like we are ready to go but at he moment I do feel a bit frazzled!
CrispyA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jul 19, 05:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by CrispyA View Post
Nearly time to go and I dont feel ready at all! Its been so busy here with work and exams that the holiday has pretty much snuck up on us. Had a bit of a panic last night when we realised that the car hire payment hadnt gone out, especially as our credit card number had changed.

Its a good thing I got Paul to check his emails as he found one that had been sitting there for 3 days saying that the payment had failed. I was not impressed! We did get it sorted out with a phone call fairly quickly but still . . .

I also realised today that I hadnt updated the sat nav or programmed in our destinations. Fortunately Ive managed that now and were nearly packed.

Im sure everything will be fine and once were on the train Ill feel like we are ready to go but at he moment I do feel a bit frazzled!
Glad you managed to get everything sorted out in the end - though good job you realised about the hire car payment!

I hope you have a fabulous time - not jealous at all

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Visiting my boy in Hong Kong:
Unread 6 Jul 19, 06:41 AM  
Link to this Post
WileyCoyote
I am not a shopaholic

Eeeek. Glad you are all sorted. Have an amazing time !
Florida Escapes