Notices

Old 11 Mar 12, 11:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Minniemou
Excited about Disney

I spent my 21st in Florida 09 was fantastic! I did not even know about the Dibb and so wish i had done. Looking forward to reading more.
Old 11 Mar 12, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
chaffey
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
I am sure you will have the most magical 21st birthday. Look forward to reading more about your plans
chaffey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 12, 11:26 AM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Great start to your report and what a lovely way to spend your 21st!

Report writing - lots of photos with the time on them will help jog your memory as to when you did things. I didn't intend on writing a trippy so only had basic notes (for my own use) but managed to waffle my way through a report . Also keep your receipts, they also have dates and times on them and details of what you had/bought and how much it cost

Edited at 01:44 PM.
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 12, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks everyone !

Thanks JoJo88 will make sure I do this! Didn't even think of keeping the receipts from things but I will now
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Mar 12, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
dan223
Imagineer

Me and my friends are turning 21, only one of us will turn 21 when we are actually out there, but two of us are not long before, I wanted to do something for my 21st, and it turned out to be Florida as well (since we can now drive, and drink!). Can't wait, I'm sure you guys will have a great time!
dan223 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 12, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by dan223 View Post
Me and my friends are turning 21, only one of us will turn 21 when we are actually out there, but two of us are not long before, I wanted to do something for my 21st, and it turned out to be Florida as well (since we can now drive, and drink!). Can't wait, I'm sure you guys will have a great time!
Thanks Sure you's will as well! Will be great for you's all celebrating your birthdays together
Old 12 Mar 12, 08:23 PM  
Link to this Post
PrincessRebex
VIP Dibber

Hey there! I am going to Disney to celebrate my 21st too

But due to work and the need to save after graduating I am only going in October (Birthday is in July) but it's half the reason why I am going, the other being graduating! wooop

Not long to go now! Jealous of your countdown
PrincessRebex is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Mar 12, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by PrincessRebex View Post
Hey there! I am going to Disney to celebrate my 21st too

But due to work and the need to save after graduating I am only going in October (Birthday is in July) but it's half the reason why I am going, the other being graduating! wooop

Not long to go now! Jealous of your countdown
You'll still have a fantastic time! And celebrating graduation to Your pug is soooooooooo cute btw!
Old 25 May 12, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post

Four days!
Old 25 May 12, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Bobsledwheels
Imagineer

Bobsledwheels's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 16
Exciting! You must be bouncing around now are you? I know i was 4 days before we went in December

I know teesside well - am from super darlo! Though i live in london now.

Hope you have a fab time, looking forward to the trippie! xx

USA: Jan 07 10n off-site // Jan 12 5n NYC, 11n I-Drive //
Oct 14 3 wks - Honeymoon! YC // Oct 16 Orlando 14n OKW // May 17 2n Cali adv & DL // Dec 18 10n AKL

PARIS: Sept 12 3n at SL // Nov 13 4n SL // Nov 15 4n SL (cut short) // Nov 16 4n NPB
TOKYO // HONG KONG: April 16 4 Days TKDL & TKDS // May 16 1 Day HKDL
CRUISES: Oct 14 4n Bahamian // June 15 7n Norwegian inaugural // Sept 15 11n WBTA // May 17 5n West coast // May 17 7n Alaskan // Dec 18 4n Bahamian
Bobsledwheels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List